Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vlada1999

Vladimir Milutinovic - 17 years old rugby player

59 posts in this topic

Apparently getting a trial with Toulouse according to the Balkan Super League Facebook page.

4 people like this

10 minutes ago, wackojacko said:

Apparently getting a trial with Toulouse according to the Balkan Super League Facebook page.

Very good. 

Another point goes to France.

I think that's an ideal place for him to go.  With many lower grade teams below them, then having the Toulouse Broncos below TOXIII, he can (hopefully) gradually work his way up.  I hope it works out for him!

I think the problem UK teams have had signing Serbian players is the visa issue, as some have wanted to sign them in the past. Not sure if it's easier in France? Congrats to him and Toulouse though......

According to Vladimir this is a 10 day trial starting in June. If this is the case, and without receiving any payment, then I'd assume visas won't be a problem for such a short period. He is still young enough to learn the game at a higher level & in a more testing environment than he'll be accustomed too in the Serbian domestic game.

1 person likes this

Isn't it off-season at that time in France?  Shame he might not get to play in an actual match while he's there.

8 hours ago, DoubleD said:

I think the problem UK teams have had signing Serbian players is the visa issue, as some have wanted to sign them in the past. Not sure if it's easier in France? Congrats to him and Toulouse though......

I dunno but there are quite a few running around in the elite leagues....

Great news for Vladimir very happy for him.

The French brought League to Serbia decade's ago only fitting the French now help produce some Serbian talent.

1 person likes this