Solomona and Charnley

Stevos Barber

I went to the the Northampton against Sale match last night. Don't decry me it is at least not football  :sarcastic:

Solomona scored the kind of try he scored so many times for Cas but they both, Charnley especially, looked bored out of their minds. Solomona will probably stick it out, I think he as an RU background but I can see Charnley begging to go back to the Pies by May. Bet Lippy is the same.

Josh is used to the peddle to the metal stuff of league,whereas Union can be static at times in my opinion. Solomona will probably follow Josh back to league we hope. After all it's not all about money, it's about playing the game you love.But yes Stevos it's not soccer so your partially forgiven (Remember football is a generic term, there are quite a few different types of football). All the best mate.

Rugby union can be chess on grass, there is a lot of things that go on which you can't see, but they do scrum properly which is a part of league I miss

Must admit that when I watch old games I'm amazed at seeing contested scrums. No more contested than the infamous one when we played leigh at Sheddings in 82 or 83.

Money talks though doesnt it.

Ive lost so much respect for "our sam"

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

You call them contested scrums in Union, But the end result is the same, you put it in you get it out. It just takes a minute and a half longer in Union.

More like 3 minutes... 3 resets and then a random penalty...

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived