Crowd today

EQUALIZER

Dear me,it seems batley fans protest too much.

I know they are not used to adding up to over 1000.

What's wrong with giving an attendance figure or even estimated.

simples.

its Tranquiliser that is saying we are on the fiddle.......although this could benefit Dewsbury......so he's cutting off his own nose

nothing wrong with giving a figure.....its 528 to 600.....tax paid of course.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

its Tranquiliser that is saying we are on the fiddle.......although this could benefit Dewsbury......so he's cutting off his own nose

nothing wrong with giving a figure.....its 528 to 600.....tax paid of course.....

Banter is banter .... I hope no one is truly implying that anyone is on the fiddle!! In my experience the Rams and the Dogs enjoy a cordial and  trusting relationship!!

From my perspective I was just interested to know how many were there .... no conspiracy ... it just felt like a good sized crowd and it would have been a nice to know ..... felt like about 2000 

Banter is banter .... I hope no one is truly implying that anyone is on the fiddle!! In my experience the Rams and the Dogs enjoy a cordial and trusting relationship!!

From my perspective I was just interested to know how many were there .... no conspiracy ... it just felt like a good sized crowd and it would have been a nice to know ..... felt like about 2000

Wish it was 2000

We'd a cracking team that year ;)

Wish it was 2000

We'd a cracking team that year ;)

Yeah, but what about the year after?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

No way am i saying your on the fiddle its you thats all fired up.I just said there was clear evidence from witnesses that a turn style,was not working.I also said Batley would have informed Rams if there was a problem.

I do know that in our development of the eastern terrace there were strict regulations applied by Kirklees regarding the type of turnstiles that we could install and their effectiveness in order to comply with the safety of sports grounds regulations as well as to enable them to grant us a higher attendance capacity. As far as I know this work has not yet been completed nor has our capacity been increased.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Yeah, but what about the year after?

Both great teams BSJ. Were there many differences between 2000 and 2001. Cant imagine they were that different but know you will know

Both great teams BSJ. Were there many differences between 2000 and 2001. Cant imagine they were that different but know you will know

Just the coach and half of the team moving to Widnes mid-season coupled with the turmoil within the club and a drop in average attendances of 520 Nick. Other than that, great.

Archived