Jon Flatman & James Ford Invite Fans

KISS

James Ford & Jon Flatman invite all Knights Supporters to Huntington Sports Club on Thursday 12th January from 7.30pm.

James Ford will

Introduce the playing squad for the 2017 season and give the latest news on the pre-season

Jon Flatman will present

·        The Knights 3 year vision.

·        The latest on Bootham Crescent

·        Preview of 2017 Replica Shirts and NEW range of merchandise

·        Update on pre-season friendlies

Season Tickets will be available.

There will be a question and answer session giving you the fans the opportunity to ask questions from both Jon and James.

What a breath of fresh air last night after the last few depressing years. Was very impressed with our new owners particularly Mr Flatman who spoke eloquently and passionately about his aims for the club. He deservedly received a warm welcome and much applause from those present but perhaps the biggest ovation was saved for Fordy for his loyalty to the club in the most difficult of circumstances.

I for one was pleased to finally receive from the owners of our club something which has been sadly lacking for so long, COMMUNICATION.  A big well done to all concerned and long may it continue, now lets get on and try to get back the 1500 or so rugby league fans who for various reasons never returned after the Acorn cup match last year.

Hi there , as someone who has supported the knights in the past but not been for a number of years , can someone please tell me what are the best forums and facebook pages to get up to date news .Is this the only forum as not surprisingly due to past events it doesnt seem very active . My young lad has just taken up rugby and due to the fantastic matchday prices i will be attending games with him this season . 

34 minutes ago, yorkian said:

Hi there , as someone who has supported the knights in the past but not been for a number of years , can someone please tell me what are the best forums and facebook pages to get up to date news .Is this the only forum as not surprisingly due to past events it doesnt seem very active . My young lad has just taken up rugby and due to the fantastic matchday prices i will be attending games with him this season . 

Try kiss on facebook

1 hour ago, yorkian said:

Firstly, welcome back!

Officially, we have the Knights Facebook and Twitter accounts, then there is KISS - the Knights Independent Supporters Society.

Hope this helps and hopefully we'll see you at Bootham Crescent soon! :D 

Archived