Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Padge

Can all the bitter and twisted people have their own Bradford thread.

26 posts in this topic

I think it is time for a split in the Bradford thread so that those with a vehement hatred of all things Bulls and all things RFL can be kept away from the sensible discussions.

Ranters fill your boots.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Padge said:

I think it is time for a split in the Bradford thread so that those with a vehement hatred of all things Bulls and all things RFL can be kept away from the sensible discussions.

Ranters fill your boots.

Are you coming round to the opinion its time for a Bradexit? 😎

Edited by Bearman
3 people like this

3 hours ago, Padge said:

Ranters fill your boots.

Own forum would be nice. 

You guys DO realise that if...when...the machinations of various individuals (may they rot in the darkest pits of hell) consign the Bulls to oblivion, we Bulls fans will be orphans on here and in other places? Is there some sort of Widows and Orphans fund?

Just what we needed another thread about Bradford 😳

Posted (edited)

You will miss us when we are gone...

Edited by Adeybull

54 minutes ago, Adeybull said:

You will miss us when we are gone...

As a Dewsbury fan I will miss Bradford (Northern/Bulls) very much. They always brought a great crowd to our ground whenever we played; fans were knowledgeable and down to earth RL followers; Bulls helped our club on many occasions with no reciprocal benefit other than supporting the "RL Family" . Top club in fact, except for the decisions of their management.

1 person likes this

Any and every RL club that disappears diminishes our game as a whole. 

Get well soon Bradford. 

2 people like this

So, as all the bitter and twisted people have moved here to discuss Bradford, I assumed everyone had moved.

Now either there's a few on here who don't want to fess up to being either bitter or twisted (in other words admit they've become the RL stereotype) or there's a few people on the forum out there who imagine they've avoided the illness even though they've come to a place on t'interweb in order to moan or there's one of those mass delusions out there that forums are not the place for being cross, grumpy, annoyed, miffed and pee'd off.:O And I agree with Bearman Get well soon the Bulls, Bradford, Mind you that's not very bitter or twisted! Am I in the right place? Do I belong here? Answers on a postcard to Oxford at The Castle Cross, Social Services Cuts Division, Less Benefits for the Poorest Section, 21B Devil take the Hindmost Avenue, Oxon.

;)

This threads taken a turn for the worse, people are being nice. :aggressive:

5 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Are we allowed to do faux bitter and twisted?

If it helps lower the tone of the thread, yes.

8 minutes ago, Padge said:

Merci beaucoup Rodney.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Padge said:

Now come on, you asked for bitter and twisted. There was no mention of lowering the tone. If there had been I'd have been here much sooner.

Edited by Oxford

14 hours ago, Bearman said:

Are you coming round to the opinion its time for a Bradexit? 😎

I think Braxit sounds better. 

23 minutes ago, The Daddy_merged said:

I think Braxit sounds better. 

Hard Braxit = relegated to League 1

Soft Braxit = remaining in Championship with -12 points and £150k playing budget

6 minutes ago, gogledd said:

Soft Braxit = remaining in Championship with -12 points and £150k playing budget

So two hard Braxits then? One rock one hard place! Bit of a tough welcome to your new home for the prospective buyer/owners and the club itself. But the again injustice must not only be done it must be seen as well.

6 hours ago, Oxford said:

Now come on, you asked for bitter and twisted. There was no mention of lowering the tone. If there had been I'd have been here much sooner.

You were.

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

You were.

New updated fooled me there! So it goes.

Image result for spleen                            Related image

One thing that really annoys me is the amount of time and effort the RFL have to put into sorting them out over and over and over again... when they have so few resources and should be promoting a wonderful Season culminating in a wonderful World Cup. 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

One thing that really annoys me is the amount of time and effort the RFL have to put into sorting them out over and over and over again... when they have so few resources and should be promoting a wonderful Season culminating in a wonderful World Cup. 

This may be so, but even if the RL world was as quiet and free of all other demands do you think the RFL would use their time and resources to sell the new season or do you think they'd sit back and hope Sky would do it for them?

21 minutes ago, Oxford said:

This may be so, but even if the RL world was as quiet and free of all other demands do you think the RFL would use their time and resources to sell the new season or do you think they'd sit back and hope Sky would do it for them?

Under Woods the only thing the RFL promote is the RFL, at least before they didn't even try to promote themselves as the most terrific organisation in the world.

On 08/01/2017 at 0:27 PM, gogledd said:

There is no Hard or soft Braxit there is but Braxit albiet a red,amber and black Braxit...

This thread sumns up RL fans. Sety up a thread for whingers and hardly anyone gripes....

1 person likes this