See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IM2

Annual Capital Challenge - London Skolars v Wigan - HAC 20th Jan - Hospitality Sold out 1st time ever

20 posts in this topic

We are delighted that our hospitality for Capital Challenge has SOLD OUT for the first time in the event’s history.

Speaking of the upcoming event, General Manager Jac Davies said:

“Having our hospitality offering for Capital Challenge sold out with still a week and a half to go is a true reflection of the event’s quality and of how popular it has become in recent years. It’s a rather unique event in Rugby League and brings together a mix of those working in professional rugby with city investors. Wigan have proved to be a fantastic partner in this once again, and the game should make for a fantastic spectacle”

Despite having sold out of all our hospitality tickets, an allocation of match tickets are still available for Capital Challenge via our ticketing partners at Eventbrit

Please follow this link to book your Capital Challenge 2017 match ticket; https://www.eventbrite.com/e/capital-challenge-2017-london-skolars-vs-wigan-warriors-tickets-30072522725?aff=eac2

hac hospitality.jpeghac 3.jpegcap cha 8.jpegcap cha 7.jpeg

8 people like this

Curse you for doing this on a day I work (clearly not a problem for the city boys and girls!) Seriously great effort by the club.

Looking forward to getting back to New River for the game against Broncos at the end of the month.

1 person likes this

may have some great news about the london game as well

1 person likes this

Got my ticket via e-mail today, Presumably due to a lack of pre-season opponents the mighty Broncos will play ther first grade side at New River. Is that the big news ?

Just shows how you can build an event if you stick to it...if this was ran by the rfl they would have give up on it after 3 years....or only announced they were playing an hour before KO

4 people like this

8 hours ago, yipyee said:

Just shows how you can build an event if you stick to it...if this was ran by the rfl they would have give up on it after 3 years....or only announced they were playing an hour before KO

Sadly Rugby League and the RFL never seem to give events time to grow organically to become a success

They want everything like their coffeee, instant.

Looking forward to this immensely. 10 minute stroll to see the boys has become one of the most heart warming events in the calendar. 

11 hours ago, yipyee said:

The RFL would've given up on the event after a few years only to have gone back to it 5 years Later  when everybody has moved on. Both fans and business.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, yipyee said:

Spot on - progress takes time and effort. The CC is a credit to Skolars and Wigan, who I gather have been really supportive.

Anyone know why Mike Ford pulled out as guest speaker? Radlinski and Wane have stepped into the role.

12 minutes ago, Manx RL said:

Anyone know why Mike Ford pulled out as guest speaker? Radlinski and Wane have stepped into the role.

Perhaps he "didn't have the stomach for it"

5 people like this

Mike had legitimate reasons and has offered to do next year. He was doing this for free and acted like a gentleman. Even sending a raffle prize. 

1 person likes this

On January 11, 2017 at 0:37 PM, EssexRL said:

Curse you for doing this on a day I work (clearly not a problem for the city boys and girls!) Seriously great effort by the club.

Looking forward to getting back to New River for the game against Broncos at the end of the month.

Luckily I am now retired and I am going to this for the first time. Any one like to meet for a drink after in the Artillery Arms? 

On 15/01/2017 at 7:31 PM, bazzzz65 said:

Luckily I am now retired and I am going to this for the first time. Any one like to meet for a drink after in the Artillery Arms? 

great news. looking great for friday make sure you spread the word

Great work by all involved to continue to grow this great event.

It was bloody cold last night! My garden in Shepherds Bush is very frozen but now the sun is out. Will the game definitely be on? I hope so, I m setting off in one hour to the HAC. 

You have a garden in Shepards Bush (joke)

More than a few years ago now i had been in Walkabout having a few beers , went outside to cool down . I could not believe how busy it was , went back inside for a few more beers .

Fortunately the Walkabout is gone. If you ever go to Shepherds Bush again go to the Princess Victoria on Uxbridge Road. 

1 person likes this