All 2017/2018 Toronto games to be broadcast live in the UK.

Apologies if this has already been posted on here but I haven't seen it. This apparently includes all the pre season friendlies as well.

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/2016/11/20/premier-sports-broadcast-wolfpack-uk/

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Premier Sports are, once again, delivering more RL bang for your buck than anyone else.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

17 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Where does it say friendly matches are being broadcast?

Somebody suggested such on RLFANS, hence "apparently".

Apologies that the news is "two months old".

Sheesh.

38 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Lets just enjoy this season first eh?

Absolutely.

11 minutes ago, The 4 of Us said:

That's the spirit. 

It's great that the fixtures are televised. It was part of Toronto's pitch, that all games will be televised. It only seems obvious that one UK broadcaster was going to pick up the rights.

in saying that, you can watch a season of 60-0 walkovers, but don't expect me to as a display of good spirit. Hopefully the Wolfpack have been smart in how they have recruited so we won't see walkovers each week. I am excited to find out.

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

Me too. Imagine how brilliant it would be if the Championship started in November!

Excellent effort there but I've just had to turn the heating up and put a blanket round my legs so it'll take more than that!:D

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

13 hours ago, Evil Homer said:

This news is two months old. They might also struggle to get matches on Premier in 2018 if they get promoted since Sky have the rights to the Championship.

Do they - even the games played in Canada?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 hours ago, Hullfan said:

Is the Hull fc game live a definite?? 

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Archived