Busy week ahead

GMcK

Just a heads up. Me and Malcolm Allison travelled down the M 6 today to sign a very experienced player. He'll be registered tomorrow and announced Tuesday with a fair wind. We hope to have a further 3 signed this week but it might roll over into early next . Slowly but surely it's coming together . 

34 minutes ago, GMcK said:

Just a heads up. Me and Malcolm Allison travelled down the M 6 today to sign a very experienced player. He'll be registered tomorrow and announced Tuesday with a fair wind. We hope to have a further 3 signed this week but it might roll over into early next . Slowly but surely it's coming together . 

That's great news Gary, well done, keep it going .

1 hour ago, GMcK said:

Thanks gary thats good news. 

2 hours ago, BIG MAC said:

Its down to been connected, no disrespect to any of the clubs official's but they haven't got the same close contacts as other clubs have,

I know mate it wasn't a criticism

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

9 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

Posted 17 hours ago · Report post

Paperwork getting sorted on 2 so it all depends on that and the rfl . A new potential on the stocks today . 

Rfl ? Does that mean possibly an overseas player getting all clear? Obviously things taking a little longer than expected. Sure everyone doing their upmost to get the ink dry on signatures GMck.

I hope everything is going well . Early this week was the heads up , and the communications has gone a bit quiet , so fingers crossed . It's a house of cards with offers and counter offers etc at this time of year . And other clubs circling around 

Archived