Sign in to follow this  
glemiln

The green, green grass...

...of home at the Crown Oil will be once again as pitch resurfacing is underway, expected to be ready for next weekend.

Another great Hornets performance/win tomorrow please and on to what should be a bumper crowd with HKR, on hopefully an early Spring day.

I think we need to be aware of the bulls half backs, Leon Price and Jordan Lilley, Lilley in particular has got pace to burn and I am scratching my head as to why Leeds have loaned him out to their nearest and dearest.

Just now, ornit4ever said:

I think we need to be aware of the bulls half backs, Leon Price and Jordan Lilley, Lilley in particular has got pace to burn and I am scratching my head as to why Leeds have loaned him out to their nearest and dearest.

I agree, keep those two quiet and we're in with a good chance.

Palfrey and Yatesey bossed it totally at half back. The game's just going past Pryce - even at this level. Lilley kicked for a couple of slutchy tries, but vanished once the Hornets pack got on top. Hornets were magnificent.  And the fans were great too - outsang a big Bulls contingent who baled with 10 to go.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, excolt said:

Agree, big test for our 6 and 7 in defence today.if memory serves i think our last win at Osal was 12-6 with Brelly scoring.

Yes brelly got both trys but it was a John Player cup game. He also scored our only try in the league game later the same season  but we lost that one.  Last time we won in a league game there Harold MacMillan was PM. it was 55 years ago! October 1962 22-7 and Bradford (Northern then) were on the point of going bust! Some things never change!

Fantastic result.

A fabulous performance again from every player. We never took a backward step. Was Pryce playing for them today I never noticed him ?

Just one little worry. I looked at the Spotland pitch on Saturday. The top layer of turf has been removed and all there is left is soil. I just hope that a playable surface can be relayed by Saturday for the Dale and us on Sunday. Lets also hope that they put a crown on the pitch to assist drainage. It looks a very big ask given the time factor and the weather. The company carrying out the work are supposed to be the best but this is not the time of year to be doing it I feel.

Bring on Hull KR.

We are top of the league say we are top of the league.