London prediction and team

graham fisher

.Another tough game this Sunday against London,all I can see is another heavy defeat,hope I'm wrong.As we all know by now we'll definitely be without Jack Teànby, Jason Crookes, Aarron Brown & Dom Speakman,all injured in France,plus plus Garreth Potts took a heavy knock,no sign of Luke Adamson or Josh Guzdek been back either.So whether we like it or not it'll be dual reg this weekend,that's if Wakefield can spare any players.

Rams 0+

London 42

FTS anybody I just want to see a Rams try

Mom - Lucas Walshaw

Att 451

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

.Another tough game this Sunday against London,all I can see is another heavy defeat,hope I'm wrong.As we all know by now we'll definitely be without Jack Teànby, Jason Crookes, Aarron Brown & Dom Speakman,all injured in France,plus plus Garreth Potts took a heavy knock,no sign of Luke Adamson or Josh Guzdek been back either.So whether we like it or not it'll be dual reg this weekend,that's if Wakefield can spare any players.

Rams 0+

London 42

Mom - Lucas Walshaw

Att 451

I believe Brown is absent due to needing an ear operation, unconnected with RL, rather than due to injury. Guzdek is still two weeks away from fitness and Luke Adamson is out until mid March, so down to the bones.

Chris Chester was moaning in LE that he is struggling to get game time for his fringe players so, much as I dislike DR, there should be an opportunity to boost the numbers. Whether they would boost team performance is anyone's guess.

Rams 12 - London 28

Att: 710

FTS: Kain

MoM: AN Other

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Late win last week for london

Poor show by us in toulouse 

Not scoring a try

I'm hoping than we can score at least 10 points at home

I'm also hoping we keep London below 50

Ram's 10 London 44

Att less than 750

MOM jarrod sammut ;)

But DR could influence the result on who we get.

This team would give London a game .... if motivated!!

Jowett (DR) ... or Glover

Morton

Sykes

Barnes

Caton - Brown (DR)

Kain  .... I would really like to see him given a game at No 6 ....  his pace over 10 yards is still very good and Ackroyd would find the gaps

Ackroyd ( DR)

Sheriffe

Ward ......   might have to go 80mins again !!

Stringer

Hale

Spicer

Walshaw

Foster / Glover

Adamson T

Hirst (DR)

Tonks

11 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

This team would give London a game .... if motivated!!

Jowett (DR) ... or Glover

Morton

Sykes

Barnes

Caton - Brown (DR)

Kain  .... I would really like to see him given a game at No 6 ....  his pace over 10 yards is still very good and Ackroyd would find the gaps

Ackroyd ( DR)

Sheriffe

Ward ......   might have to go 80mins again !!

Stringer

Hale

Spicer

Walshaw

Foster / Glover

Adamson T

Hirst (DR)

Tonks

Now that would be a good line-up,may get a better idea when we see the Wakefield squad for tomorrow's game against Huddersfield.

19 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Now that would be a good line-up,may get a better idea when we see the Wakefield squad for tomorrow's game against Huddersfield.

Well here is the Wakey squad for the Giants game -  Leaves a fair amount of opportunity for DR ..... As I posted earlier I would go with Jowitt, Caton Brown and Hirst ... surely their pride was hurt at Rochdale and they will have a point to prove!!   and of course a number 7!!! 

Chris Annakin
Tinirau Arona
Matty Ashurst
Jordan Crowther
Anthony England
David Fifita
Liam Finn
Scott Grix
Craig Huby
Tom Johnstone
Ben Jones-Bishop
Danny Kirmond
Reece Lyne
Jacob Miller
Mikey Sio
Bill Tupou
Anthony Walker
Sam Williams
Kyle Wood

I'm not sure that Rob Spicer is currently available.

Didn't the lad Batchelor play quite well against us? He's not in their squad for the weekend and I would give him a run.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Tbh I can't see Rob Spicer playing this week either.

38 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

I'm not sure that Rob Spicer is currently available.

Didn't the lad Batchelor play quite well against us? He's not in their squad for the weekend and I would give him a run.

I can't see Rob Spicer playing this week either, Scott Hale seems to be struggling a bit as well with his shoulder.

It would be nice to see Batchelor given a go,only a young lad,but as Peter Fox once said,if he's good enough he's old enough. I think we'll see completely new halfbacks this week as well.

9 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

It would be nice to see Batchelor given a go,only a young lad,but as Peter Fox once said,if he's good enough he's old enough. I think we'll see completely new halfbacks this week as well.

Do you know something Graham? ..... don't be shy ... please tell!! 

15 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Do you know something Graham? ..... don't be shy ... please tell!! 

I know nothing.

I heard that Andy Kain couldn't find his passport,if that's true he shouldn't get picked this week. Personally I'd put Glover at 6 and Sykes fullback.Wonder if that Liam Coe will be thrown straight in.

5 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Rams 0+

London 42

Mom - Lucas Walshaw

Att 451

I'll get the wife to look out my boots, wintergreen and jockstrap - I think she was the last one to use them.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

4 hours ago, graham fisher said:

I know nothing.

I heard that Andy Kain couldn't find his passport,if that's true he shouldn't get picked this week. Personally I'd put Glover at 6 and Sykes fullback.Wonder if that Liam Coe will be thrown straight in.

Did he mislay his passport accidentally on purpose or was it genuinely lost ?  It happened a few times last season by visitors to Toulouse, notably York players allegedly...

23 minutes ago, christheram said:

I know I criticised Morro for abusing dual reg first week leaving Teanby out and Glover but this week can't blame him one bit what with the injuries. 

That's when DR should really come into play. I don't like the system at all but if you're short on numbers or missing player positions due to injury then ask for help from the DR club. 

Its when the SL partner start telling the other who they can use, or simply dropping a player because the coach feels a SL registered player will do a better job. 

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

Difficult to pick a team given injuries, need for DR and lack of insight into who Wakefield's coach wants to have game time - but I'd also try to accommodate Sykes in the centres - I'm frustrated with his inconsistency but he remains a cultured centre.

As to score - I hope we go better, but will settle for a 20 point gap in defeat, provided we conjure a try or two. But the Toulouse game shows what can happen when we meet a side with an aggresive pack and fast skillful backs, and we show no ambition.

Still, it looks like the sun could be out and thats one aspect of last weekends game I would like to repeat (along with quality sausage baguettes and wine)

On 23/02/2017 at 10:02 AM, graham fisher said:

Rams 0+

London 42

Mom - Lucas Walshaw

Att 451

Your form is worrying your chairman Graham

http://www.thepressnews.co.uk/sportsnews/sawyer-worried-rams-slump-form/

IMG_0583.JPG

Archived