Commentary and co-commentary are different skills. The co-commentator doesn't have to identify a player from a distance, then name him and describe what he's doing almost instantly, but adds opinions and interpretations (or a bad joke) after a noteworthy incident.

• Like 1

This morning Yorkshire were in relegation trouble. Next week they could finish runners up. The structure is a joke, two relegated from an eight team competition is ridiculous.

And don't get me started about never having their best players available.

46 minutes ago, Stan Doffarf said:

This morning Yorkshire were in relegation trouble. Next week they could finish runners up. The structure is a joke, two relegated from an eight team competition is ridiculous.

All that.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stan Doffarf said:

I think one up one down might be better , but I'm not against 2 division cricket. Though I don't agree with less 4 day games with the new fixtures.

At least Bairstow is playing rather than sat on the side lines.

Oh well you have had long enough to acknowledge the little county of Essex CCC  thrashing your and the ECB`s 

blue eyed boy test counties over the current season. Great effort  from Essex only having been promoted from

the second division last season. 10 wins and no losses is pretty impressive to say the least. As an example 

Yorkshire thrashed in 2 and a half days at Scarborough and barely 3 days when Ryan Tendo picked the the Championship 

Trophy up at Chelmsford at the conclusion of the season , That said most impressed to see Ryan Sidebottom and the Yorks

players applaud Tendo when he picked the trophy up.

Cant say I was impressed to see Chris Silverwood appointed as head coach after Grayson was sacked,

Thought It was the cheap option as we normally go for at Chelmsford.

Glad to have been proven wrong and to rightly acknowledge Silverwoods influence along with the great captaincy

of Ryan Tendoeschate.

Its been a long  wait but well worth it, if we blow out now which I supspect we will not I will not be too disheartened.