Darts - Gerwyn Price

Guess this may have been covered on here before and if so, apologies But...

Just watching the UK Open Final and according to Wiki, one of the finalists - Gerwyn Price - played for South Wales.

Anyone have any more details on his career with them?

Given his form in this event, and potential for a lengthy career, he's probably made a wise choice moving from RL to darts!

21 hours ago, Dr Tim Whatley said:

Guess this may have been covered on here before and if so, apologies But...

Just watching the UK Open Final and according to Wiki, one of the finalists - Gerwyn Price - played for South Wales.

Anyone have any more details on his career with them?

Given his form in this event, and potential for a lengthy career, he's probably made a wise choice moving from RL to darts!

He was a union player to my knowledge and a former Wales union international

21 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

He was a union player to my knowledge and a former Wales union international

Wikipedia says:

Price has played as a hooker for Welsh Premier Division sides Neath and Cross Keys as well as rugby league with South Wales Scorpions. He also had a brief spell at Pro12 side Glasgow Warriors as injury cover for their first choice players.[2] He ended his rugby career in 2014 in order to concentrate on playing darts full-time

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived