Round 3 Match Thread

Thursday:

Storm vs Broncos in Melbourne

Late Mail: Jesse Bromwich (thumb) will come into the starting 17, with Tim Glasby dropping to the bench and Vincent Leuluai to make way.

Bellamy has also shaken-up his spine, with Munster to start at fullback and the returning Slater to be injected off the bench once the heat goes out of the early exchanges.

That gives Riley Jacks another opportunity to shine at five-eighth as he starts the game alongside Cooper Cronk. Joe Stimson drops out of the squad as a consequence.

For Brisbane, James Roberts (knee) will play with strapping, but Wayne Bennett is adamant his star centre is right to play. Matt Gillett (concussion) and Josh McGuire have both been on light training duties this week but are certain starters.

7 minutes ago, Graham said:

Channel 9 coverage has started here.

They are featuring Darius Boyd

Hello Graham. I was about to write that we could expect another C9 Darius Boyd "w$nkfest" tonight. Not disappointed.

Interesting Marshall selection. Where will he slot? When McCullough has a spell, Hunt goes to dummy half?

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Melbourne has 4 premiership victories says the main commentator... Hmmm. This is debatable. ;)

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

4 minutes ago, Graham said:

Morning Vichy, morning all.

Wayne Bennett says he hasn't decided yet where he'll use Marshall tonight. He says he can be used in various positions.

Prop?

* Subject to change

Go Storm! I've got a tipping contest to win :D

* Subject to change

Morning all! Looking forward to this one.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Vunivalu did something incredible here!

* Subject to change

Archived