Round 4 Match Thread - NRL 2017

45min: Cleary penalty 24-0

52min: Wallace scores from dummy half. 28-0 with kick in front to come. Danny Levi is off for head bin for Knights.

Panthers 30-0

58min: Whare in the corner. Cleary misses. 34-0

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panthers in again, and they're all smiles. That 50-0 scoreline doesn't look too unlikely.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good defence from the Raiders to keep them in the game. But plenty of ordinary choices / lack of execution from both teams.

Hopefully they'll crack the 10-point barrier soon. ;)

Graham, what have you done with this week's poll? Teams won't score tries.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

And now the Broncos have scored! :D

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Archived