Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fryston warrior

Any info on west bank

Tough team to face and a match for anybody on their own pitch. They don't take a backward step and won't be bullied by anybody. That's not a dig at anyone either - from my experience it's just a fact.

Thanks for the info I'm sure we won't be going to bully them as you say just to put point on the board play hard but fair we also won't be bullied either we will pre pare good for the game 3 games in a week will put us there or there abouts starting with Upton this weekend then a local derby with cutsyke on Thursday in a local cup then full focus on the barla cup game on sat we won't be taking them lightly I seen they lost a close game at the weekend at home and have haydock this week so they will be battle ready but I'm sure I will have my boys on top form come next sat but thanks for the reply !!! 

I've not seen Fryston play in years mate (at Crosfields I think), and I only judge teams on what I see - not what I hear. I'm not suggesting you will go there to try and bully them. I'm not from Widnes either, I'm a Salfordian, but I watch amateur RL all over the Country. I could put together a record of West Bank's BARLA cup history if you like? One time there was Fryston and Fryston Crown. Did they merge? I wouldn't mind watching this game myself actually. Depends what time I get (I work Friday night) and what else is on.

NoThanks for the info I'm sure we won't be going to bully them as you say just to put point on the board play hard but fair we also won't be bullied either we will pre pare good for the game 3 games in a week will put us there or there abouts starting with Upton this weekend then a local derby with cutsyke on Thursday in a local cup then full focus on the barla cup game on sat we won't be taking them lightly I seen they lost a close game at the weekend at home and have haydock this week so they will be battle ready but I'm sure I will have my boys on top form come next sat but thanks for the reply !!!