Round 6 Match Thread

Have a very busy weekend ahead which starts this morning! I may struggle to see this first game live as I have to go into town.

First game up is a big one -

F4795590-2909-46A0-B394-E94703B4EE59-203-000000107D983A36.jpeg.336d524d8764edbcaf0e977674993344.jpeg

Brisbane Broncos v Sydney Roosters at Suncorp Stadium, Thursday

Broncos: 1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. James Roberts 4. Tautau Moga 5. Jordan Kahu 6. Anthony Milford 7. Ben Hunt 8. Korbin Sims 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Adam Blair 11. Sam Thaiday 12. Matt Gillett 13. Josh Mcguire 14. Alex Glenn 15. Tevita Pangai 16. Herman Essese 17. Jai Arrow 18. Kodi Nikorima 20. David Mead

Players cut: Joe Ofahengaue, George Fai 

Roosters: 1. Michael Gordon 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Luke Keary 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Aidan Guerra 14. Kane Evans 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Ryan Matterson 17. Connor Watson 18. Joseph Manu 19. Eloni Vunakece

Players cut: Lindsay Collins, Mitchell Cornish

Late Mail: James Roberts is expected to play despite dealing with a hamstring issue earlier in the week. Jordan Kahu could however miss the match as he awaits the arrival of his second child. David Mead is on standby as his replacement. Kodi Nikorima has secured a place on the bench.

More cuts to be made.

What would happen of us if Thursdays & Fridays were Broncos free?

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

There was a gap the size of Botany Bay.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Roosters lucky to survive the last 2 sets with their shirt grabbing tackling technique.

* Subject to change

We have a ball game...

* Subject to change

Morning all! Looks like we've got a decent match here.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived