Avry unveiling the Toronto kit

30 minutes ago, walter sobchak said:

Get that man a rugby league ball Wolfpack. He's an absolute star!!

And a shirt please!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

3 hours ago, walter sobchak said:

Indeed. Get him kitted out.

Every club should have its own unique Avry. Would also make a good competition; " Find Avry for our club!"

Home and change kit for the person nominated so he can go on line in the right kit.

27 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

That was 2 minutes and 47 seconds of my life that I will never get back.

I'm afraid all the previous minutes are minutes you'll never get back Manfred.;)

39 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

That was 2 minutes and 47 seconds of my life that I will never get back.

That's the spirit. Knock down a keen and very supportive newbie to our sport from an expansion area. Not sure how many followers he has but even if it's only 1 that's 1 more potential fan for RL.

12 minutes ago, walter sobchak said:

That's the spirit. Knock down a keen and very supportive newbie to our sport from an expansion area. Not sure how many followers he has but even if it's only 1 that's 1 more potential fan for RL.

I find this approach to social media intriguing as we suffer from an ageing fan base.  So anything that's quirky that can attract people to the sport.

I don't get the pewdiepie phenomenon but if it works.

Just now, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

I find this approach to social media intriguing as we suffer from an ageing fan base.  So anything that's quirky that can attract people to the sport.

I don't get the pewdiepie phenomenon but if it works.

Me too. I saw on one of his other videos that he plans on attending the wolf packs 1st home game and taking a few of his friends and family with him. Who knows if his friends enjoy the game as much as he clearly does then they could tell their friends about the Wolfpack and so on. Goodluck to him I say.

4 minutes ago, walter sobchak said:

Me too. I saw on one of his other videos that he plans on attending the wolf packs 1st home game and taking a few of his friends and family with him. Who knows if his friends enjoy the game as much as he clearly does then they could tell their friends about the Wolfpack and so on. Goodluck to him I say.

I think the real success of Toronto will be how relevant they are to people in Toronto.

Getting as many locals involved will be vital to putting bums on seats.

So as you say let him have his fun.

Archived