League 1: Toronto Wolfpack at home Good Friday 14th April

gogledd

A big event planned for Good Friday starting with Chester Gladiators v Flintshire Falcons at 2pm.

The North Wales Crusaders Juniors will be acting as mascots, we will have the Cambria Band playing before the main event.

North Wales Crusaders v Toronto Wolfpack kicks of at 5pm. Note the time folks 5pm. Lots of food and drink - bring the family down and enjoy the atmosphere.

Realy enjoyed the game between Chester and Flintshire , well refereed, pity same cannot be said for the referee in the Toronto game.he  could handle the cameras, big club , Brian Nobel being there. Was so afraid of upseting the big guns realy bad performance. Apart from that it was a good day the marque was a great addition, hope some of the people why came today who dont normaly come will return.

I thought the curtain raiser was a great game and hopefully something that can be repeated. I even enjoyed the main game despite the score line as the lads never gave up trying till the final whistle. As for the ref....... I suppose he was closer to the action than me so I suppose he saw things that I didn't. 

Where was the marquee set up Swann?

Been working for the last four days so had to miss the game and just catching up today.

Very encouraging to hear about the near 600 crowd, despite the weather, Wrexham FC playing at home, the game being on the telly and some of us regulars not being there.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

On 4/16/2017 at 2:33 PM, clwydianrange said:

Right thanks mate, never thought of looking round the back lol

It was 14 meters by 6 meters - we weren't exactly hiding it!

On 4/15/2017 at 2:08 PM, swann5 said:

Realy enjoyed the game between Chester and Flintshire , well refereed, pity same cannot be said for the referee in the Toronto game.he  could handle the cameras, big club , Brian Nobel being there. Was so afraid of upseting the big guns realy bad performance. Apart from that it was a good day the marque was a great addition, hope some of the people why came today who dont normaly come will return.

Good assessment John, ref was awful, particularly disalowing a perfectly good try without reference to the video ref  (if there was one). 10 penaties against Cru, 5 against TWP, not a forward pass given, and TWP onside all day - yeah right!

I enjoyed the warm-up game and I'll pass on your comments to Josh Wiffen who was the ref for that game.

590 put a few bob in the war chest!!

Archived