Deranged Drunk Guy

Red Star Belgrade RL Gear/Shop

Red Star Belgrade Rugby League club has an offical shop on its offical website. Here is the link : http://rlkcrvenazvezda.com/shop/

Please buy a home shirt or away shirt and help the club out every bit of coin helps a club like Red Star especially in a poor country like Serbia.

The offical website looks very cool although it lacks a English version for Non-Serbian readers. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

The offical website looks very cool although it lacks a English version for Non-Serbian readers. 

Automatic translating the page will help. 
Great stuff. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rascal Bongo Stork said:

I quite fancy buying one myself but as per Copa cannot see where you say what size

Hi All 

I have spoken to my friend over facebook the shop will officially open online in two weeks so you will then all be able to see size options and real life pics of the jersey etc.

There will also be vests,jumpers,polos etc etc.

If anyone is eager and wants to order before the shop opens ( as i will be doing ) i can pass on my friends details who is a very trustworthy guy and well known in Rugby League circles. 

I hope everyone can promote this and to all of you that do buy gear you are helping the development of RL in Serbia so much so thank you. Every cent that a club like this can make means so much for the development of RL in Serbia so to whoever buys you are not only helping the club but helping RL in general. 

If anyone is eager to buy before the shop officially opens please send me a PM and i will get back to you. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Moc said:

Does anyone have an image of the actual shirt? not a graphic

That will be up in two weeks, the lads who run the club are not far away from finalizing the website and the official shop online.

1 hour ago, RLATG said:

Hi guys, 

My page www.rugbyleaguearoundthegrounds.com and the Facebook page Rugby League Around The Grounds will be selling the shirts as part of a partnership with Red Star, we will also be running their official English content for people that are interested in that :)

Matt 

Hi Matt. I've just taken a look at your website. I couldn't find a link to the RSB shirts on there.