Sign in to follow this  
kev p

NcL website

I have noticed NCl website is only showing 2017 season now. It did show from 2012 with regional leagues also. Why has this changed? It's only changed in the last couple of weeks. Is it being updated or dumped? 

Edited by kev p

The only one that isn't Damien is the NCL website but that's been down for quite a while now and is something that should have addressed by now IMO.When functioning properly it not only gives the fixtures and results but the team sheets which the Pennine,North west etc.dont give.

• Like 1

Still no sign of the NCL website being updated 9 games into the new season?The RFL are not letting us know whats going on which doesn't help.I miss the teamsheets.

I've just been on website hoping to contact a club and noticed the 'Clubs' on the toolbar have been removed along with all contact numbers etc. What's Going On!

It looks like because of the recent redundancies the rfl have made numbers are now light on the ground, it looks like key workers have been made redundant whilst the fat cats carry on and watch our game self destruct.  

It would be nice for them to make a comment,

• Like 4

it this because evryone now a days wants money for doing things >????? surely it wouldnt take much efforet to send off a report by each club and someone at the top of the League Structure to update a web site ..........not much effort at all ....

I've just noticed on the website that Clubs has been removed from the  menu bar giving no information who to contact. If you need info you have to Google the team. Why remove it until the update is ready.

this is typical RUGBY LEAGUE ................ and people moan that the game is dieing ......... what a joke