Round 7 Match Thread - NRL 2017

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dogs go back-to-back. Another scintillating piece of rugby league.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

James Graham, best Canterbury half-back by a long range ;)

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Another Souths try disallowed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

I found a live stream - it's about 2 mins behind - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvHAvIAiM-E

Looks like they've got the next 2 games too.

Interesting. For a while I had to go through a VPN to get the livestream.com feed. It seems all sorted out now. Good to know there are other options.

* Subject to change

Harlem Globe Trotters RL

* Subject to change

2 minutes ago, Vichyssoise said:

Interesting. For a while I had to go through a VPN to get the livestream.com feed. It seems all sorted out now. Good to know there are other options.

You can nearly always get one here although the quality fluctuates  http://www.lshunter.net/live-rugby.php

Just now, Irish Saint said:

James Graham assists in another try

Wasn't it Tollman? I can't tell them apart.

* Subject to change

Archived