Salford V Toronto to livestreamed by AMG

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Tre Cool said:

But the guy running the club spent years developing the project and attracting the 'airline and wealthy people' so.....

They have so far been phenomenally professionally run, early days yes, but you can't take it away from them, they are making a lot of things happen in a way no other club has either tried to or been able to do.

Unlike the shambles of clubs in Superleague eh?

The failed clubs that have 8,000,000 people on their doorstep and a motorway linking them all up and yeh, look at how rubbish they have done despite 20 years of TV money - all wasted.

Yet in a matter of month's Toronto have achieved so much more and showed our useless clubs the "phenomenal" way forward. Read Og's post that sets out for you the reality so far as regards Toronto.

Come back to me when they make a real "phenomenal" achievement

45 minutes ago, The Parksider said:

The failed clubs that have 8,000,000 people on their doorstep and a motorway linking them all up and yeh, look at how rubbish they have done despite 20 years of TV money - all wasted.

Yet in a matter of month's Toronto have achieved so much more and showed our useless clubs the "phenomenal" way forward. Read Og's post that sets out for you the reality so far as regards Toronto.

This is the 2nd time I've seen you refer or quote OgtheDim's post on different threads like it is some sort of a definitive account on Toronto. Why is a post, by a new poster with a handful of posts, now suddenly being taken to be gospel?

1 hour ago, The Parksider said:

Like shutting you up? That would be a phenomenal achievement.

Anyone in UK managing to watch this?0

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Archived