Laithwaite?

Brian Noble was quoted by Radio Manchester as saying that they didn't need to call an ambulance for him, which is a plus. No other details yet.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Neck fracture.

Toronto’s James Laithwaite has been re-admitted to hospital with a neck fracture.

Laithwaite was stretchered off the pitch with his neck in a brace after being hurt during the Wolfpack’s 29-22 Challenge Cup fifth-round defeat by Salford at the AJ Bell Stadium on Sunday.

Toronto boss Paul Rowley said Laithwaite was taken to hospital after complaining of feeling pins and needles in his arms and legs and he has now been diagnosed with a fracture.

“He got released but a closer review discovered a fractured neck so he returned for hospital for further tests,” said Rowley.

“Knowing James and his luck with injuries, he will be very worried about further damage.”

Laithwaite broke his ankle four years ago and missed the entire 2016 Super League season after breaking a leg playing for the Wolves in June 2015.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

That's sad news. Hope he's okay soon.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I fractured my neck playing in the East 9s about 3yrs ago; it didn't get picked up by the hospital when I was sent a few days later by work. Unfortunately, I now struggle for neck mobility and occasional migraines. I wish Laithwaite all the best.

Archived