Sixth Round Draw

andyram

Even with a home tie we can't depend upon a decent payday as some might hope. Given that it is a shared gate, that we will have already lost a fair bit of money on the first two rounds, including winning pay, I reckon the best that the club might hope for is breaking even across the competition.

Having said that, a home tie against a big club (preferably avoiding the Cheshire nasty sets) would be welcomed.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

13 minutes ago, coolie said:

I'd like cas,Leeds,Hull at home

We might beat one of them on a good day but I reckon all three together is simply too much to ask.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, christheram said:

Not cas. Dan I and Dounglas wouldn't be allowed to play. I'd take another championship club at home or barrow and hopefully get to quarters for a TV game ( all 4 quarters on sky and BBC )

Chris we got to the semi final we wouldn't be on tv mate

I'm hoping leeds,saints,Castleford, Hull,Salford,Warrington all get drawn together.

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Chris we got to the semi final we wouldn't be on tv mate

I'm hoping leeds,saints,Castleford, Hull,Salford,Warrington all get drawn together.

Long odds on that happening though. We have a 33% probablility of getting a Championship/C1 club and an evens chance of a home draw, so shouldn't build our hopes too high.

Whoever we do get I guarantee that on this forum we will be able to find something wrong with it, followed by a long moan about how the club are managing the fixture. :rtfm:

10 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Long odds on that happening though. We have a 33% probablility of getting a Championship/C1 club and an evens chance of a home draw, so shouldn't build our hopes too high.

Whoever we do get I guarantee that on this forum we will be able to find something wrong with it, followed by a long moan about how the club are managing the fixture. :rtfm:

The moaning Will start when the club move it to Friday night to accommodate a super league club...specially from over the pennines ;)

1 hour ago, coolie said:

The moaning Will start when the club move it to Friday night to accommodate a super league club...specially from over the pennines ;)

33 minutes ago, christheram said:

The club play Fridays in cup games because the players prefer it to get the weekend with their families, not to accomadate SL clubs wishes. I actualy quite like night games under the flood lights.

Oh no, not a Friday evening - it'll be dark!

!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived