30 Apr: SL: Salford Red Devils v Widnes Vikings KO 3pm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Carney and Sau for us but Huaraki should be back. I really think Evalds has fell out of favour with the management as well. 

O'brien 

Bibby 

Jones 

Whelham 

Johnson

Lui 

Dobson 

Tasi 

Tomkins 

Mossop 

Murdoch Masila 

Griffin 

Flanagan 

Brining 

Kopzcak 

Huaraki 

T. Carney 

I was chatting to a friend yesterday who only occasionally watches league, and he was saying how impressed he was with Widnes last week. With the confidence of a win I think they will be dangerous opposition. Salford's aim to have a controversy free year lasted until Carney's alleged racist comment - they just seem to choose players intent on self destruction. Widnes to win in an absolute feast of attacking rugby from both sides.

Salford are not a fashionable club so when they want to attract big name players they often have to take a chance on players with "histories". Good luck to Salford, I hope this is the year they finally win something big. I saw them against Toronto and was not too impressed to be honest, but they won on an off day against a soon to be Super League side who were the dirtiest team I have seen in many years. I hope Salford thrash Widnes. I certainly expect them to win at home.

I see that this fixture has really gripped the imagination of the forum.:sleep:

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Just finished dinner and rejoined the action. Thanks for the updates, John.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Archived