Brett Philips

Hate the rec

2 minutes ago, town4me said:

Snoopdog don't reply.  This person is not really intetested in internationals or anyrhing else.  His only intention is to disrupt the town forum and unfortunately he is being allowed to do so. 

Just told a truth about two of your so called superstars and ypu get all upset.sensitive little souls.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Town 4 me , I'm more than happy to try and communicate with Simon, engaging him in adult conversation is very difficult mind , however when he realises I won't resort to lies, bites etc, he will get himself banned anyway .

1 minute ago, snoopdog said:

Town 4 me , I'm more than happy to try and communicate with Simon, engaging him in adult conversation is very difficult mind , however when he realises I won't resort to lies, bites etc, he will get himself banned anyway .

Whose told lies here now tell the truth!! Why should i be banned just debating rugby its you who should be banned for calling people tough guy etc.its ok for you too ridicule haven players on here though is it.???

I will ask you again , please name the games that you have watched JJP playing international rugby league in ?

We can then move onto discuss the performances compared to our 2 Scottish internationals.

We will then move onto discuss the difference between international and Scotland players.

20 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Simple question tough guy , name them ?

On Wednesday you posted that engagement with this quarter- wit was " embarrassing, embarrassing rubbish etc " Now the rest of us have got sick of him you seem determined to keep the fool in business. 

Sandy I totally agree with you, my dad is bigger than your dad is in my opinion embarrassing, although I am finding it extremely difficult to engage Simon in adult conversation. I'm hoping he might have something knowledge etc, to back up his statements.

31 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Just take a look back on this thread, reaquaint yourself when this thread generated into school boy name calling!! 

I posted my opinion on the phillips brothers asto wether or not they are of international standard which in opinion they aren't anywhere near.instead of accepting my view you decide to attack my comments.like I've said before Seaton sandy your the fool lad just read back on some of the rubbish you have posted.I'm nobody's fool no lies !!!

4 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Which you seem keen on perpetuating .  

Don't think you will find anything in this thread that comes even close to your childish, immature ramblings.

For a mature individual , your comments towards others that don't agree with your opinions are nothing short of vile.

32 minutes ago, simon1984 said:

All, you and a few others talk some tripe and youve cheek to call me a idiot.pan calling kettle springs to mind.

I think you will find it is pot calling the kettle , although being dopeland you will be confused as you still boil your weekly bath water in a pan .

26 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Don't think you will find anything in this thread that comes even close to your childish, immature ramblings.

For a mature individual , your comments towards others that don't agree with your opinions are nothing short of vile.

You don't seem at all keen to have your own shortcomings highlighted.

48 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

You don't seem at all keen to have your own shortcomings highlighted.

You don't grasp a forum seaton sandy your supposed to discuss the topic not slag your neighbours off or puff your chicken chest up.75% of topics and posts on this town forum is in some way attached to whitehaven rugby league.I come on here merely to correct your tripe which whilst I do so you all then turn your attentions to attempting to put me down or have me banned merely as you can't cope with the truth.1.you'll never put me down regadless of the threats and verbal drivel you throw my way.2 I can discuss rugby league very sensibly with the best of them as I've watched more than my fair share.my posts on here don't do me justice although to be fair you lots don't either.

13 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Time to start a new forum for Whitehaven fans who are more interested in the goings on at Derwent Park than their own team . 

I  Dont give two diddlys about the jambos lad I just can't stand your lies and about haven stop it and I'll move on but you cant can you #pathetic

Just ignore the troll. He is on here just to stir the pot and is succeeding. 

The likes of Donald etc add value to the crack whether you agree with everything or not. Simon cant be engaged with in the same way because his sole purpose is to wind folk up, there is no basis to his arguments because of his motive. The others are primarily rugby fans who happen to support another club. Let him get on with it until he gets bored. I have a feeling he is used to talking to himself 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I wonder if we will get to see some warm up games, Derwent park is doing well with internationals after those daft Muppets down the road made a right mess of their stadium upgrade, which was obviously very amusing.

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

I wonder if we will get to see some warm up games, Derwent park is doing well with internationals after those daft Muppets down the road made a right mess of their stadium upgrade, which was obviously very amusing.

Pathetic you are if ever there's a Muppet it's you!! You were so jealous the stadium was going to happen you were crying at night you clown.

Archived