Sign in to follow this  
kev p

Replacing CLS

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Only on a RFL broken promise or white lie, I remember most of the Southern lads who'd played under BARLA knocking the association for not helping the South enough, LO AND BEHOLD where have the RFL disappeared to.

Not disagreeing. Just remember to have your leg pulled once and again ;)

52 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Did you know your own team left the Yorkshire leagues to play in the midlands once upon a time ?

Which club is this?

So as to not start ANOTHER thread, we're probably looking at a wee bit of a shake-up at regional level because these East/West Premier leagues didn't come together.  Anybody with any news?  Hearing a couple of teams might move into the London Premier League from other regions.

3 hours ago, bbfaz said:

So as to not start ANOTHER thread, we're probably looking at a wee bit of a shake-up at regional level because these East/West Premier leagues didn't come together.  Anybody with any news?  Hearing a couple of teams might move into the London Premier League from other regions.

The Pennine have seemed to have sorted their divisions out by just running a Premier and three larger regional divisions; West, Central and East

19 hours ago, bbfaz said:

I assume that things will just stay similar to how they were in the West, and the London Premier League will gradually become the CLS (East), albeit with a shorter season.

Interestingly I saw Eastern Rhinos enter the Barla National Cup. Do they always? I assume they’ll be in the London Premier League next season 

Edited by DoubleD

2 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Interestingly I saw Eastern Rhinos enter the Barla National Cup. Do they always? I assume they’ll be in the London Premier League next season 

They've entered before, don't know if it's every season

Edited by bowes
  • Like 1