Sign in to follow this  
Kayakman

Hello From Toronto

Hello from Toronto, Rhino fans.  Just thought that we would let you know we will be playing you in a few years.  During the historic opener in Toronto (fantastic atmosphere) two old English guys were siting in front of me.  My daughter used to live in Leeds and I've been to some of your games with her over there in the past..

So I says to my daughter, "Kylie, within three years the pack will be pulling down Leeds Rhinos out there!"  Crowd ROARS.

Old English guy (wearing Rhinos scarf) sitting infront of me overhears and says, "Can you believe what that bloke just said???"

His old English friend replies "I think he might be right!.  Go Wolfpack!"

Just saying hello for now.  Hey, maybe the first game will be here (in TO) and Emmett can give you a nice Toronto welcome.  Looking forward to meeting you soon...ta ta for now.

"Run with the Pack"

We smell your fear Rhino fans...you know the end game...why not just come out now and play us?...get it all over with...we all know how this is going to turn out?

!cid__15c54b499f53bda6d261_.jpg

Edited by Kayakman

A sign from the rugby gods has been received, I believe the Hunslet Rugby God is behind it and he stands with the Wolfpack in our quest for the top of the mountain...Leeds Rhino fans must tremble at the news....WE HAVE YOUR MOJO...WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!