Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bearman

Disciplinary

9 posts in this topic

Now come on Bearman...this is clearly pretty one sided against Toronto.  I've noticed in the media that there are a large number of people that seem to have a general bias against 'Toronto the Good'.  For the life of me I don't know why but the punishment seems a little extreme.  All we are asking for is a fair shake over here.

You can't have your Kayak and eat it ...as the expression goes up here in the North.The Wolfpack need to cut the rough stuff and play some decent expansive rugby before the disciplinary record catches up with you.....less of the Paleolithic Approach ...Mr Palindrome🏉🐺

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out with the fans over here.  We are used to the rough stuff (full on fights/brawls) in hockey and lacrosse.  I really believe the style that will be played in the Den is 'rough' AND 'expansive': they do not have to be mutually exclusive.  The game against Barrow will tell.

The Paleolithic or New Stone Age was actually a time of great improvement and change...it was a move forward from the Mesolithic...just like the Toronto Wolfpack is a move forward for League.  The wolf packs were strong over here in the Paleolithic...they still are today!

"Run with the Pack!"

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Kayakman said:

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out with the fans over here.  We are used to the rough stuff (full on fights/brawls) in hockey and lacrosse.  I really believe the style that will be played in the Den is 'rough' AND 'expansive': they do not have to be mutually exclusive.  The game against Barrow will tell.

The Paleolithic or New Stone Age was actually a time of great improvement and change...it was a move forward from the Mesolithic...just like the Toronto Wolfpack is a move forward for League.  The wolf packs were strong over here in the Paleolithic...they still are today!

"Run with the Pack!"

When did this craic turn into a game of Univercity Challenge?

1 person likes this

On 11/05/2017 at 11:53 PM, Kayakman said:

"Run with the Pack!"

Need to correct your pre-history. Palaeolithic came before mesolithic. The new stone age is known as neolithic and that's more recent than the other 2.

12 hours ago, Bearman said:

Ollie Wilkes and Dally clear to play next week

Dan Morrow to face a charge.

http://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/disciplinary

So are you suggesting that your side should be in good shape hopefully for their rematch with no excuses? LOL

Poor FuiFui - I watched a game 2 weeks ago where he simply stuck out a big arm and an opposing player ran right into it and almost decapitated himself, completely accidental and FFMM got a blast, but someone tried to stop him by hanging onto his hair (to no avail btw) and no consequences to the other side.  He has actually been very well behaved since he came to TWP - I think he is really loving it plus the coaching team have him under good control.