Sign in to follow this  
Sisterhoodofpies

Pies and Stadium Food

Hello,

My name is Katie and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. We have created a website based around sport's stadia and their pies. Within the Sisterhood, there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Our degree doesn't just involve assignments and exams, it is also about gaining experience in the Football Industry and meeting people who are profoundly involved in the careers we intend to pursue.

We have previously visited The Jungle, which you can read about here: http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=342 

Despite not finding any pies on the day, we would appreciate feedback and comments regarding matchday food and your personal thoughts...

Many Thanks
sisterhoodofthetravellingpies@gmail.com

On 5/17/2017 at 8:43 PM, Sisterhoodofpies said:

Hello,

My name is Katie and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. We have created a website based around sport's stadia and their pies. Within the Sisterhood, there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Our degree doesn't just involve assignments and exams, it is also about gaining experience in the Football Industry and meeting people who are profoundly involved in the careers we intend to pursue.

We have previously visited The Jungle, which you can read about here: http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=342 

Despite not finding any pies on the day, we would appreciate feedback and comments regarding matchday food and your personal thoughts...

Many Thanks
sisterhoodofthetravellingpies@gmail.com

i would suggest that you post a request on the Wigan forum as they are known as THE PIE EATERS