Sign in to follow this  
Old Frightful

Salford sign James Hasson from Parramatta.

Recommended Posts

DG70    15

Hopefully not another Phil Joseph and someone merely making up the numbers, time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaryO    892
1 hour ago, DoubleD said:

Has looked distinctly average when I've seen him, but happy to be proved wrong 

Well I will have him at Leigh, just for the record is he a back or a forward, average eh, sounds good to me would be an improvement on some we've got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoubleD    1,113
15 minutes ago, GaryO said:

Well I will have him at Leigh, just for the record is he a back or a forward, average eh, sounds good to me would be an improvement on some we've got.

Prop mainly, although 2nd row too. Lacks size to be a top prop but works hard. Not sure he'll bring much to Salford but he does supplement the squad I suppose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roughyedspud    1,207

Coming through the Holden cup he was a fantastic prospect,got regular minutes off the bench at manly before going to Parra where he seems to have been plagued by injury...played well for Ireland in the last world cup too....get him fit and he'll be a useful addition to any SL squad imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaryO    892
6 hours ago, roughyedspud said:

Coming through the Holden cup he was a fantastic prospect,got regular minutes off the bench at manly before going to Parra where he seems to have been plagued by injury...played well for Ireland in the last world cup too....get him fit and he'll be a useful addition to any SL squad imo

Useful addition is much improved on distinctly average, I would definitely have him.........................please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Allora    277

He may end up playing for Great Britain.

He was born in London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaryO    892
48 minutes ago, Allora said:

He may end up playing for Great Britain.

He was born in London.

That's OK then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gates1    686
12 hours ago, DG70 said:

Hopefully not another Phil Joseph 

Looks like the damn auto correct added the word 'not'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



League Express - Mon 28th Aug 2017

Rugby League World - Sept 2017