M.O.M. Rovers V London (Summer Bash)

Please vote for your Rovers' Man of the Match after today's game at Blackpool.

1st, 2nd & 3rd choices please.

21 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I never vote because it is a team game but DAVIES 1st by a country mile.

Deserved a hat-trick and I wonder if the game would have taken a different course if his first effort had not been ruled out? I personally think that the nerves would have been steadied and less mistakes made if they hadn't been trying to overhaul such a big deficit.

1. Davies - take a bow son, stood up to be counted while most of the others were going missing.

2. Hardo - best of a massively disappointing rest, though not particularly his fault given the pivots failed to get our backs into the game.

3. Turner - Ditto.

Put simply we were garbage, especially in the halves, gave the game away almost without a fight, reminiscent of some of our half-hearted capitulations in last years' eights. They owe us a massive performance (and probably a win) against HKR on Sunday. Plus we desperately need some new blood in the squad to give Sharpy a few more options, and I don't mean more chuffing DR.

10 hours ago, Adam B said:

1. Davies - take a bow son, stood up to be counted while most of the others were going missing.

2. Hardo - best of a massively disappointing rest, though not particularly his fault given the pivots failed to get our backs into the game.

3. Turner - Ditto.

Put simply we were garbage, especially in the halves, gave the game away almost without a fight, reminiscent of some of our half-hearted capitulations in last years' eights. They owe us a massive performance (and probably a win) against HKR on Sunday. Plus we desperately need some new blood in the squad to give Sharpy a few more options, and I don't mean more chuffing DR.

Disappointing match that had so much anticipation.  For me 

Davies. Pity he did not mange the hat trick.  It may have made a difference 

Turner.  Having a great season.  Hope he's not away too long 

Wildie

Final voting for Summer Bash:-

1st- Davies, 42 votes (maximum possible), 3pts

2nd- Turner, 8 votes, 2pts

3rd equal- Moore & Hardman, 5votes each, 1pt each.

I think this is possibly the first time that a single player has received 1st place from every single voter. 14 voters all scored John Davies a maximum 3 points, which adds up to 42.

Archived