Good win.

Pedro

I wasn't able to get to Blackpool so can't give an opinion on our performance. We needed this win.When I saw we were losing 26-8 I feared we were in for a hammering but credit to the lads for bouncing back. I wonder what the turning point was. Hope the highlights will be shown. Well done to the lads.

Well Pedro, hope that more than ourselves pay a visit here to celebrate our fantastic second half comeback. This was my first opportunity to see the lads "live" and naturally I was more than worried as the first half progressed.  The customary increasing penalty count and some poor play ( the try surrendered by not hoofing the oval onto the beach, a notable feature!).  Our appetite for the game second half increased as Oldham's decreased and the rest is history.  Hopefully, this win will now be the catalyst for a high finish for the "eights".  And goal kicking practice wouldn't go amiss!  Some words about the Sky coverage - improve and show interest.  Our game was delayed 10 minutes by a round ball game between 2 Chinese sides which finished at 2.30pm followed by about 10 minutes of ads etc.  Hopefully, this will improve or Sky allow the BBC to televise the Championship.

Well done Hornets - this was such a crucial game - and as with Toulouse we did it our way.

A game of two halves,but Hornets stuck it out and thoroughly deserved the win. Poor goalkicking and a generally poor kicking game all round from Yates and Palfrey though,both players need to sort that out. Hornets certainly got the rub of the green in the second half from the ref,the eight point penalty try was ridiculous,but by then Oldham had lost the plot anyway. The last minute melee after Oldham had knocked on was completely unnecessary,Hornets milking the mistake when they should`ve walked away and celebrated not long after. Still,it was great to see the lads Down Under live and the way they stuck together when they were so far behind at the break. Best of luck for the rest of the season,cut out the ###### and another season in the Championship should be assured.

Great performance, enjoyed the game which confirmed to me that Rochdale can play  good rugby when they cut out the delaying tactics and physical nonsense etc.

A great second half performance after a very average first half. We gifted Oldham two first half tries and could not kick a goal to save our lives

We desperately need to sort out the conversions. At the start of the season Palfrey was kicking them from anywhere. What's gone wrong ?

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

What a second half! superb comeback, cant believe how Oldham rolled over, but let us take the credit there for never giving up. I must admit I was spitting and swearing at half time about another poor showing but I'm more than happy to be wrong about this one, we even got some 50/50 calls our way, unbelievable!

Still loads to improve on it was far form vintage rugby league but who cares its all about those 2 points. Hopefully the confidence boost we need to kick on now. It will be interesting to see who we bring in the replace Samir & Hand.

Archived