billybulldog

Total lies from our chairman

We are constantly being lied to and pushed away, now by our own chairman who posted in black and white that no player was going anywere, i got slated for calling him arrogant, now im calling him a lier, so were has hallet gone mr chairman, and our joint top try scorer that he was? And what about brad hill, has he not gone anywere eigther? I suppose your not saying anything on this matter, it disgusts me that within a few short months we have gone from a team that everyone was proud of to now being the laughing stock of the championship, it is a farce and a bloody joke....and that isnt just imo of course.

Edited by billybulldog
  • Like 1

It seems that alot of people are realy disheartened at the moment, i for one agree 100% with everyones post's about the disappointment and the appointment of the so called coach, something is very very wrong at the mount and it seams not a thing is getting done to sort it, shambles

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

It seems that alot of people are realy disheartened at the moment, i for one agree 100% with everyones post's about the disappointment and the appointment of the so called coach, something is very very wrong at the mount and it seams not a thing is getting done to sort it, shambles

Believe me stevieb it is much much worse than shambles, its an utter disgrace and we shouldn't have to stand for it. Imo of course.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

We are constantly being lied to and pushed away, now by our own chairman who posted in black and white that no player was going anywere, i got slated for calling him arrogant, now im calling him a lier, so were has hallet gone mr chairman, and our joint top try scorer that he was? And what about brad hill, has he not gone anywere eigther? I suppose your not saying anything on this matter, it disgusts me that within a few short months we have gone from a team that everyone was proud of to now being the laughing stock of the championship, it is a farce and a bloody joke....and that isnt just imo of course.

When did he say "No player is going anywhere" and was he talking in the present tense?  

11 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

When did he say "No player is going anywhere" and was he talking in the present tense?  

He said ot on the brown dont go one which bullyboy wrote that mr chairman has stated that no player is leaving and that he trust's our chairman

Before you call someone a liar you should check for yourself that he said that no one was leaving; and that his comment wasn't in the present tense and in reply to speculation about someone leaving at that point in time.  It is hard to see how anyone could reasonably comment that no one would leave a club at some time in the future and I don't believe for one minute that that was what KN meant in any comments made by him.

You have every right to come on here and complain about the decline in the club's fortunes this year.  You have no right to besmirch someone's character without firsthand  proof of your derogatory comments. 

• Like 1

he said no one was leaving, and within a day some cant get away fast enough. i am sure one a thye things mentioned when matt came along was the quality of player he might attract,, total opposite is happening,get rid.

5 hours ago, billybulldog said:

So angry at the lies and the absolute disgrace that this club has become last year I we were all proud now that diskin has come everything has gone to and the worst thing is some people still think we can turn it around. But we shouldn't stop going because at the end of the day we r here to support Batley no kevin or diskin but we should make our selves heard and them what we think  

• Like 1

I believe its all talk- we haven't got the fan base to be chanting diskin out, or protesting during games- I see a boycott as pointless, and the only way people will show their frustration is on here. If us as fans really want something to happen we need to take action at games- which will never so let's all just carry on moaning on social media knowing full well nothing is going to change!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bi11 said:

Before you call someone a liar you should check for yourself that he said that no one was leaving; and that his comment wasn't in the present tense and in reply to speculation about someone leaving at that point in time.  It is hard to see how anyone could reasonably comment that no one would leave a club at some time in the future and I don't believe for one minute that that was what KN meant in any comments made by him.

You have every right to come on here and complain about the decline in the club's fortunes this year.  You have no right to besmirch someone's character without firsthand  proof of your derogatory comments. 

Old boy read what it says on dont go brown issue before gobbing off at me and tbh i couldnt give a rats a...e what you say anyway coz obviously ur brown nose does the job anyway, keep supporting the coach and chairman as you please but if you dont like what i put tuff, not bothered in the slightest, imo all imo all i am and many many many supporters at the moment is finding out what the hell is going on at the mount

Again you are attacking someone's character.  For what it is worth I had doubts about Diskin's appointment from the word go not based on any knowledge of the bloke but just because man management can be difficult for a relatively young chap.  

We need supporters like you that bring youngsters to matches.  I have no quarrel with you.  I'm just suggesting that you should cut out the "insults".  

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Bi11 said:

Bit of a chip on someones shoulder here, if bb wants to point his views who are you to tell him what to say and what to do, i think you should respect what peoples oppinions are even right or wrong its not your call 

Nowt wrong with opinions. For example, earlier in the season Billy was one of the first people to comment on the constant chopping and changing of the team.  Most would agree with the sentiment. The personal stuff is not warranted though.  Would you not want the facts checked before someone called you a liar in an open forum?

Anyway, I shall back off from this subject now.....life is too short, as they say.......and passions are running very high!

3 hours ago, Bi11 said:

Again you are attacking someone's character.  For what it is worth I had doubts about Diskin's appointment from the word go not based on any knowledge of the bloke but just because man management can be difficult for a relatively young chap.  

We need supporters like you that bring youngsters to matches.  I have no quarrel with you.  I'm just suggesting that you should cut out the "insults".  

I take my son and grandson to everygame home and away, and my young grandson who play's for a local team said to me in blackpool that his mother could coach better than what is getting coached now, so i do bring young ones and i will always stand by what i say, and the total silence from the chairman or coach on this forum as of late is utterley appalling imo of course.

Edited by billybulldog

After the cock up about no players leaving I would not be in a rush to post again if I was the chairman. Lie low and read all the comments about how you deceived us all,but not worth a reply as we don't know if it's genuine or not.

'Nobody is leaving and nobody is getting sacked' - Kevin Nicholas 26 May.

There has been a sea change on the 'no leaving' comment. Perhaps a change of mind also on the 'nobody is getting sacked' comment?

• Like 1

Perhaps at the time Kevin said it there was no plans for any moves.  It is good sense if Hallett does not want to pull a shirt on surely it was a good idea  to swap him for another player who wants to play for Batley. 

Good move to let Hill get some game time which will give him a chance to show what he can do.

Good news that Brown is back on Sunday.

• Like 2

so if they dont want to play we swop em,,, lots a swopping coming up then.

fantastic news brownies back thou...:aggressive:keeps him in shop window a week anyways..:clapping:

I am not a liar and find it very offensive for anyone to say i am. Nobody has to agree with me or anybody else at the Club about anything and clearly can say that on here but i do not see the need for insults.

Clearly you know who i am so who are you Billybulldog? Someone told me who they thought you were but i cannot believe they are right. If you do not wish to give your name so be it as it is up to you.

I am happy to answer face to face  any questions you have about the running of the Club at anytime including before the Toulouse game.

Whatever i put on here will not please someone but in 20 years i have never been called a liar and in fact i am 58 and cannot recall ever being called a liar in my life so it is not easy to respond to.

Ring me and i will try to meet to explain whatever you want and maybe you may see the reasons behind decisions or maybe not but i am willing to try to explain matters rather than just be insulted.

07831230999 if you want to listen?

It is up to you.

Also if anyone lets me know what they allege Matt said to them and what they said to him then clearly we will look into it but cannot consider matters put on a forum without being able to speak to anyone who makes a complaint and so far nobody has made a complaint to look into. I am not aware of any organisation who would deal with a complaint via a forum.

I appreciate supporters are disappointed at moment and a win would make them feel better but we are trying to make it happen as a Club as clearly we do not want losses if at all posssible. Not sure what more i can say other than we are sacking the coach which we are not. That will clearly not please some on here but that is the position. It is not a money issue but is a matter of being people of your word which to me is very important in life although again not everybody would agree.

If possible please come and support your Club on Sunday. If not then it clearly is your decision which you are entitled to.

• Like 7