Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marauder

Game this weekend 3/6/2017

Looks like a lot of ex East Hull lads are queuing up to go back to them, while I was stood with their president three lads who are playing with NCL clubs came and asked if they could sign.

The game was a decent standard with both teams playing good rugby, Bentley lost it just before and just after half-time but came back strong in the last quarter.

I was told both teams where well below full strength for one reason or another, I can't  vouch for Easts but Bentley had a good 6 or 7 missing, but as they say, "You can only uck with the c##k you've got"

I think we may be seeing an East side playing this winter from what my mate was saying.  

Edited by Marauder

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:04 PM, Marauder said:

Looks like a lot of ex East Hull lads are queuing up to go back to them, while I was stood with their president three lads who are playing with NCL clubs came and asked if they could sign.

The game was a decent standard with both teams playing good rugby, Bentley lost it just before and just after half-time but came back strong in the last quarter.

I was told both teams where well below full strength for one reason or another, I can't  vouch for Easts but Bentley had a good 6 or 7 missing, but as they say, "You can only uck with the c##k you've got"

I think we may be seeing an East side playing this winter from what my mate was saying.  

Played last winter ,