FREE Admission v Eagles

Kevin Nicholas

I see Batley Bob as done his bit by spreading the word on the forum and in fact had some answer to the good it seems.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

The old ones are the best, I'm told.

It's still a cheaper option for you than going to Hull next week.

I'll save you a seat, shall I?

Coughing up for a space trip with Richard Branson is still a cheaper option than hull kr

Which would you prefer 

A desolate place,with no atmosphere and over run with little green men

Or 

Outer space ;)

15 minutes ago, RogerT said:

I see Batley Bob as done his bit by spreading the word on the forum and in fact had some answer to the good it seems.

RLFANS forums actually , gonna bump em all up now as they have all gone onto there second pages

IMG_0583.JPG

Well roger , it's not the amount of posts , it's the amount of views , Leeds , Wakefield, Huddersfield , Wigan , Leigh Warrington , saints n Salford have all had 200 views , that's over a 1,000 people seen it , whose teams don't have a game on Sunday , if maybe 5% of them fancy watching a game , that's a win to me

IMG_0583.JPG

4 hours ago, RogerT said:

I am Northern Eel and I'm a season ticket holder and boycotted last weeks match, made my point and returning to the fold.

you boycotting the match actually boosted the attendance......more people turn up when they know you arnt going......

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

6 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

and over 400 views on the thread on the general forum on here :)

You did that one redditch , I can't take the credit for that one , I only did fev , dews and hunslet on here

IMG_0583.JPG

Just now, Batley Bob said:

You did that one redditch , I can't take the credit for that one , I only did fev , dews and hunslet on here

its about getting the word out and will bump up to the top in the morning, and if we get extra fans on the day will be a result

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

If everybody could do their best to spread the word about Free entrance that would greatly help the cause. We can try to get it in papers etc but forums & word of mouth as well as social media can make a difference.

It will be good if we can get everybody in the Community together at this game  and make it a great friendly atmosphere.This is certainly not political!

12 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

The old ones are the best, I'm told.

It's still a cheaper option for you than going to Hull next week.

I'll save you a seat, shall I?

A kind and generous offer SJS, although I prefer the terraces whilst I am still able to stand. At the moment a trip to Hull has no real appeal.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

18 hours ago, Northern Eel said:

Always going to be a problem when the savings on a season ticket are so insignificant. It's fine gesture and everyone should get behind it, irrespective of whether they have already paid for the game or not.

I said it was a fine gesture didn't i?? I was just commenting that it also would be a good gesture for the club that season ticket holders have already paid for this game and so are not getting in free, like last season in season ticket booklet we had free drink vouchers but have nothing realy this season, hence use sheffield ticket slip for a couple of free vouchers, just a thought dont attack me for suggestions, theres enough gripe on this forum already, just saying

11 hours ago, stevieb said:

I said it was a fine gesture didn't i?? I was just commenting that it also would be a good gesture for the club that season ticket holders have already paid for this game and so are not getting in free, like last season in season ticket booklet we had free drink vouchers but have nothing realy this season, hence use sheffield ticket slip for a couple of free vouchers, just a thought dont attack me for suggestions, theres enough gripe on this forum already, just saying

Attack you? Give over. I agreed! 

Any way onto the game , the referee has been appointed

BATLEY BULLDOGS V SHEFFIELD EAGLES  

SUNDAY 18TH JUNE  
FOXS BISCUITS STADIUM  
KO : 15:00  

Referee: G Hewer
Touch Judges: P Marklove D Ward
Reserve Referee: J Woodman
M Com: G Fairbairn
Time Keeper: L Fairbank - See more at: http://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/referee_appointments#sthash.CSYBRzdf.dpuf

IMG_0583.JPG

Cumbrians own pocket rocket. Enjoy the morning because the afternoon shall be littered with tedium and frustration.

Could be worse. Ben Roberts. Oh hang on he will leave the 9 hole for our next heavy woollen derby

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On 13/06/2017 at 7:26 PM, Batley Bob said:

Any way onto the game , the referee has been appointed

BATLEY BULLDOGS V SHEFFIELD EAGLES  

SUNDAY 18TH JUNE  
FOXS BISCUITS STADIUM  
KO : 15:00  

Referee: G Hewer
Touch Judges: P Marklove D Ward
Reserve Referee: J Woodman
M Com: G Fairbairn
Time Keeper: L Fairbank - See more at: http://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/referee_appointments#sthash.CSYBRzdf.dpuf

Oh the little rotund cumbria one....

Getting your field rolled for free as well :)

Will save me & piggy a job ;)

Archived