Sign in to follow this  
Monkey Lover

2018 Shirts

Hi everyone.

We're looking to once again get the opinions of the fans before we finalise the plans for the 2018 Home and Away jerseys. We would very much like to hear your thoughts as ultimately it is you guys that will be wearing them.

If anyone has any thoughts on this please let us know. Photos, pencil crayon drawings or simply explain your thoughts. All will be considered.

If you don't wish to post them on here email sales@buysportskit.com email title 'Dewsbury 2018 Shirt'

Look forward to hearing from you.

292r3mv.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Personally I'd like to keep the same design,best shirt's we've had for years.

Ditto ....  Plus we got them late anyway ... so I am only just getting used to them !!   If they have to change ... minor tweaks only please.

26 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Ditto ....  Plus we got them late anyway ... so I am only just getting used to them !!   If they have to change ... minor tweaks only please.

Hopefully the club will have all sponsors wrapped up earlier this year so shirts can be delivered first week in December. It is a hard call to make for clubs like Dewsbury who have to explore every possible sponsorship option right up until the last minute.

Both shirts have gone down a storm, especially they away shirt which has recently seen lots of good feedback on social media. Perhaps those colours can be kept as regular away colours?

• Like 3

Heritage shirts please preferably cotton but if not possible modern materials. Every club usually sell heritage shirts but ours and of course they don't g out of date so the club won't lose out

71F4AC5C-CBC7-49E7-833D-1F721C1776FC-885-0000009C81A91AA6.jpeg

3DA496E9-3BC5-4CE9-916A-1618D1FA550D-885-0000009C6C844161.jpeg

Can't understand why we can't just have a new home shirt

And use the red,amber,black hoops for the away shirt

Who's it going to clash with?? 

Fingers crossed they won't even be in the same division ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamesb0551 said:

Heritage shirts please preferably cotton but if not possible modern materials. Every club usually sell heritage shirts but ours and of course they don't g out of date so the club won't lose out

Heritage shirts should only be allowed for those with heritage haircuts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolie said:

I've dreadlocks 

So I'm in ;)

I'm grey so im in.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jamesb0551 said:

How about along sleave heritage shirt with a white collar? To accompany the sponsored 2018 replica play shirts.

I know it's probably a contractual thing with the Kit suppliers, but couldn't we just keep the same shirts for another season at least ????.............. Reckon you'd sell just as many to the returnees and those re-enthused by what's happening at Tetley's Stadium as you would to the faithful who buy one every season........... Think this season's shirts are the best for a while -- Why not keep 'em for a team that's shaping up to be the best we've had for a LONG while ????

Great performance today BTW

• Like 2

Whilst I agree with most on here that it would be nice to keep the same design for a couple of seasons I accept that the club and kit manufacturer need to make a profit from shirts sales. So with that in mind for next years home kit I would do a variation on the hoops such as either of the 2 designs attached.  For the away kit I would use the same pattern as the home kit but in green, white and blue. 

5971df8c4f7e8_Dewsburyshirtdesigns.thumb.jpg.9053d7639ff1a8d373a11834384eee24.jpg

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Whilst I agree with most on here that it would be nice to keep the same design for a couple of seasons I accept that the club and kit manufacturer need to make a profit from shirts sales. So with that in mind for next years home kit I would do a variation on the hoops such as either of the 2 designs attached.  For the away kit I would use the same pattern as the home kit but in green, white and blue. 

5971df8c4f7e8_Dewsburyshirtdesigns.thumb.jpg.9053d7639ff1a8d373a11834384eee24.jpg

Like both of these.  Might even buy the yellow one if it ran.   Not keen on the green, white and blue. 

• Like 1

Please forgive me drawing a parallel with supporters of the round ball game, of which I'm a big follower, but what about changing one shirt a year rather than both?

Statistics prove sales are almost the same and it also ensures fans have a valid shirt for at least 2 seasons. They are not cheap!

I didn't buy one (and neither did my wife) this season, so likely we will both next season.

Finally, the point about them being on sale early is very valid and maybe even consider a discount (£10) to paying season ticket holders? (Juniors ST are free)

Just a few thoughts, which appreciate are personal to me

It is a must that they are on sale for Christmas. Also the website needs to be updated so that ALL the merchandise is available online or at least to advertise that it can be purchased from the club shop. The club have not done themselves any favours in this respect in the last few years.