Rugby League trophies

Have the RFL devalued winning the Championship by calling Hull KR the league leaders and giving them a dinner plate. They should be called the Championship winners and given a proper trophy.

League 1 winners are awarded a bowl that still has Championship 1 engraved on it.

surely the RFL could fork out to buy real trophies for the championship and League 1...

...and don't get me started on what the World Club Challenge winners get

25 minutes ago, West Leeds Riviera said:

Have the RFL devalued winning the Championship by calling Hull KR the league leaders and giving them a dinner plate. They should be called the Championship winners and given a proper trophy.

League 1 winners are awarded a bowl that still has Championship 1 engraved on it.

surely the RFL could fork out to buy real trophies for the championship and League 1...

...and don't get me started on what the World Club Challenge winners get

Sad that the Championship grand final is no more. I think there was a trophy commissioned for it as well which was used in the late noughties?

Archived