22 Jul: SL: Catalans Dragons v Castleford Tigers KO 5pm (UK time) (TV)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over 1200 Cas fans there (including me) to see the lads finish the regular rounds in style!

14 coaches going from Lloret alone!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

4 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

Over 1200 Cas fans there (including me) to see the lads finish the regular rounds in style!

14 coaches going from Lloret alone!

That's nowt to brag about, it's probably your closest away SL fixture ain't it?, the quickest to get to at least, I imagine.

Les Cats 16 The ever wonderful Cas 42.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

That's nowt to brag about, it's probably your closest away SL fixture ain't it?, the quickest to get to at least, I imagine.

Les Cats 16 The ever wonderful Cas 42.

Not when you leave it to the last minute and have to get to Gatwick!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

14 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

Not when you leave it to the last minute and have to get to Gatwick!

Well, if you choose to rely on this transport then you only have yourself to blame...

Image result for bandwagon

10 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Lloret? 

Yep - Everybody heads to lloret then buses up and down for the game

8 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Well, if you choose to rely on this transport then you only have yourself to blame...

Image result for bandwagon

Oh aye - proper bandwagoner me. Only ever watch us when we're top of the league

1 minute ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

Oh aye - proper bandwagoner me. Only ever watch us when we're top of the league

Disappointing, not even the faintest hint of a nibble, given your recent moods I thought I might be in luck. :lol:

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Disappointing, not even the faintest hint of a nibble, given your recent moods I thought I might be in luck. :lol:

Recent moods???

We're top of the league and had my most enjoyable season ever watching Cas  - I've been nothing but over the moon recently.

incidentally this will be my 4th trip to Catalans and never seen us win so hopeful of a positive outcome for once

Close win for Cats as injury ravaged Cas struggle with heat.

Could have done with Kendall but we are stuck with Hull's finest for the second week in a row.???.

Seriously though, close win for Les Cats.

Setting off for Lloret Friday morning, really looking forward to this. Carnival atmosphere win, lose or draw??

3 hours ago, Evil Homer said:

Dead rubber, hoping McNamara gives game time to a few youngsters. Romano for Inu and Albert for Walsh would be a start.

No way Jose. 

The team needs to gel, McNamara wont change a thing.

19 hours ago, Hvy wg said:

Nobody stays in Perpignan anymore. Too expensive they say.

Spain is much cheaper. Too bad for our economy

It feels like a bit of a shame, the local region is wonderful even if Perpignan can be a bit meh if you have done it once.

Still, hard to compete with John Smith's on tap and a full English brekkie in Lloret de Mar.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 hours ago, Just Browny said:

It feels like a bit of a shame, the local region is wonderful even if Perpignan can be a bit meh if you have done it once.

Still, hard to compete with John Smith's on tap and a full English brekkie in Lloret de Mar.

Perpignan is not great at all. I mean the inner city. 

The local region on the other hand is gorgeous. Everyone that lives here has a favorite place. Most will tell you to go to Collioure or Banyuls. I'd tell you guys to hop on the bus to visit Cerdagne/Conflent. Doesn't get much better.

11 hours ago, Just Browny said:

:bad:

11 hours ago, Just Browny said:

You can just picture the scrambled egg, slopping out of the turine at 8am.

I think this one will be close. A win for Cats at home going into the 8s would be huge. 

I expect a close game that could go either way. The last 15 mins are a worry for Cats as this seems to be where they are getting beaten.. 

This could turn out to be a win for Catalans as I'm hearing that Cas are stuck on a broken down aircraft at LBA. Don't know how true but if right they will be late to the ground if they get there at all, then I don't know what will happen if game called off.

1 minute ago, Andrew Eastell said:

This could turn out to be a win for Catalans as I'm hearing that Cas are stuck on a broken down aircraft at LBA. Don't know how true but if right they will be late to the ground if they get there at all, then I don't know what will happen if game called off.

Game postponed to next week?

Archived