Where's the Kman?

deluded pom?

On 11/11/2017 at 4:55 AM, Kayakman said:

"
Run With The Pack!"

Signed,

Kayakman

P.s.  Fans from Hunslet....are you still singing?....the TWP loves you guys...all the best old friends!  I love you guys...you are the best oif the best!

We are still singing and when you take down the rhinos we will singing with you 

On 11/11/2017 at 3:36 PM, TMF said:

Lol, i'll have what KM's drinking. Good man.

It was the Screech after eating the cod with a bud...then the screech....chased down with Kippers then more Screech. Straight up....wife mad at me.

On 11/13/2017 at 6:02 AM, Progman said:

We all know its going to happen....only question is where and when!

Long live Hunslet!

On 11/13/2017 at 1:58 AM, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Back from where? A failed stint in rehab by the sound of things!!

Is that constant whining in the background coming from a Leigh fan...isn't it always.  It was Newfie Screech man!!!....only comes in big bottles...something anyone from Leigh wouldn't know anything about since it isn't a womans drink!

Whine, cry...babble....complain...whine again...poor Leigh fan (sniffle/sniffle).  We'll explain it all to you at Summer Bash!

On 11/11/2017 at 4:37 PM, ojx said:

Great to have you back KMAN!

In your absence, we have been able to persuade all members of the board that TWP are the future of RL, and everyone is now on board.

Hey Popeye:  You've got it right again!

On 11/11/2017 at 10:51 PM, Copa said:

Welcome back Kman.

Your posts remind me of a poster on here from around a decade or so ago. If I remember correctly his handle was mwn.

Never met him but sound like a kindred spirit...I imagine he didn't take from anyone either?

On 11/12/2017 at 5:21 PM, deluded pom? said:

The Kman is back. We need more pictures of your pupils telling us how it is Kman. I wait with bated breath.

YIP...yip.  Growl..growl!.

Have to wait a little while yet DP....still setting it up but I know you will literally LOVE IT and WOLF IT RIGHT DOWN! (probably end of Feb.)

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Is that constant whining in the background coming from a Leigh fan...isn't it always.  It was Newfie Screech man!!!....only comes in big bottles...something anyone from Leigh wouldn't know anything about since it isn't a womans drink!

Whine, cry...babble....complain...whine again...poor Leigh fan (sniffle/sniffle).  We'll explain it all to you at Summer Bash!

Hey,I'm from leigh,I'm well within my rights to whinge and cry!!

42 minutes ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Hey,I'm from leigh,I'm well within my rights to whinge and cry!!

I like your style.   You guys were lucky to get Hall back...a really good Captain and gentlemen...family always first though.

I finally caught up to this thread (I review from bottom up in each forum other then the main forum usually).

Screech !  OMG LOL.  Well that explains it.  I got pretty rolled on it once in university, and have never been able to go near it since.  Even paint thinner would be preferable I think.

Well it certainly was a memorable return.  Although were I that toasted I believe my instincts might have been to find a person of the opposite gender rather then hop on the rugby forum, but it sounds like your spousal unit had already banished you, but still the forum was your 2nd choice?   Wonders never cease! :D

1 hour ago, Captain Survival said:

I finally caught up to this thread (I review from bottom up in each forum other then the main forum usually).

Screech !  OMG LOL.  Well that explains it.  I got pretty rolled on it once in university, and have never been able to go near it since.  Even paint thinner would be preferable I think.

Well it certainly was a memorable return.  Although were I that toasted I believe my instincts might have been to find a person of the opposite gender rather then hop on the rugby forum, but it sounds like your spousal unit had already banished you, but still the forum was your 2nd choice?   Wonders never cease! :D

You're ability to properly read an unknown situation with numerous permutations and combinations is, once again,.....quite humbling!!!  You surely must have be trained at one of the finest mathematics universities on the globe!

On 11/13/2017 at 6:02 AM, Progman said:

Okay I warned Ya!

Understand:  I personally selected the live tree, felled myself, stripped it , then squared with an adz.

Had an Old Order Mennonite friend help me hand saw the boards,then put it all together...this art form, although two dimensional, should attempt to be envisioned in three dimensions.   There are stories within stories here accordingly done to the old techniques....all correct and proper to the old ways/rules.  This is a traditional ceremonial mortuary board according to the Haida technique.

Quick things to look for:

Title: The Final Cull Of The Great Leeds Rhino  By The Toronto Wolfpack! (White Cedar/Pounded Copper)

Panel 1:  'Wolf Meet Leeds Rhino'; notice in Panel One the TWP timberwolf meeting the Leeds Rhino for the first time; FINALLY CONTACT!; ears are back;muzzle closed (do you see it DP?)-that is only the first depth there are 4 more but finer to the trained eye.

Panel 2:  Wolf Attacks The Rhino!; Notice the ears in attack (up/back; lunge is being made;notice teeth) many other things if you know what the symbols mean and their sequencing.

That me between the Panels...can you see what I'm doing?  Above and below me is my personal tag.

It took many hours to make and the whole time I envisioned the game of the TWP beating the Rhinos...it is important that this is done since it puts 'power and spirit' into the piece..I'm happy with it..

What do you think: 

Gotcha DP...Gotcha didn't I?

IMG_0179.JPG

Archived