Where's the Kman?

deluded pom?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You know I'm always lurking in the background!

THE WOLF NEVER SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!( I've been there for reaL MAN.... SURROUNDED BY A PACK IN THE BUSH (HOLY : GRAB THE SPRAY< FOGHORN>>>  to the kayak quick>>>>GRAB THE AXE!!!!! (I've got video from the cam BABY!)

RE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just wasted 1 hour of my typing a message for  the Forum and then I accidently deleted it!

Welcome to my world!!!

I guess i will just rant after six months here

OKAY here it is; 6 months of watching and analyzing

1.  I played lots and lots rugby with Islanders and used to date one (a nice Gal!).   Was indoctrinated into the Tongan culture....many Fijians and Samoans around....can anyone tell me if the Samoans still come to the Tongan Nightclub in Seattle for a fight at midnight in the back alley....only time I was ever the sole White guy in a full, all out brawl with weapons....I was with the Tongans!

Great opportunities for Rugby League here....seize the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fools stumble when they should seize@!

2.  The Bearman is a true man....if you read his posts he is telling it like he sees it...he is honest ....as he said to me himself "It is like a Gods damned festival here....then he guzzled pint...."I love it in Toronto!....then he guzzled another one!"

NOTE: People who live in the Bush know to watch out for the real Bears....but the Bearman is their friendly emmisary!

Have ALE will TRAVEL!

3.   I know the fans from Workington Town hate me after our encounter...I really wish you all the best.  I am not a liar and I don't need small children sending   me crude messages at the insistence of their mothers!    I really didn't take to the threats very well.  As you will note from the record ( I believe it is all properly archived on this site) I actually followed my word and made no further comment on the matter.!...I still believe that i was was correct but i am willing to forgive and forget! (Probably I need to get a thicker skin since this was my first attempt (the forum) at social media(in my entire life.....sorry if I offended in any way on your Club site.!  YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE!?)

It is what it is....

4.  Thanks DP for being who you are and supporting everyone.... true gentleman!  Everyone in League owes him a debt of gratitued for his endless work promoting the sport.  THANK  YOU FOR YOU WORK DP!

5.   Very Sorry I couldn't meet my friends from York when they visited.....I know that I gave you my personal word that I would...it literally broke my heart, seeing you with the flag on the other side of the field as we agreed,  as an entire family emergency (including the future son in law) happened in the west stands during the game...TERRIBLE....ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE....however the Wolf lives for another day of hunting!....all good now!  THANK GOD THE THING WASN'T ON CAMERA!!!!!!!  Thank the Lord for tender mercies!

6.   For the Naysayers the Toronto Wolfpack is here to stay.....we are not going to go away.....we have many new fans.

I've watched and read EVERYTHING. 

Trust me I know>   I've been over there and actually saw the giant oaf in action!

Our Pack will eat any easy prey (sheep and rams, all sorts of other beast,  but we really crave the flesh of the Great Leeds Rhino!!!!!!!

We have the scent....it is only a matter of time....we have the scent....Emmittt will probably volunteer to deliver the final blow when the time comes....just another day on the Tundra!   We hunt you  Great Leeds Rhino....YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED....the Wolfpack will have no mercy for you....quit trying to Duck and Hide.!   All TWP fans know what we want to eat:  RHINO FLESH!!!!!!   For the fans who don't know me since its been so lo9ng....we make no bones about it....every TWP fan know that the day when the CULL occurs will be our finest day! 

HOW THE SUN WILL SHINE ON THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....how the breeze will blow....fine days IN STORE FOR THE twp: like Achilles scaling the WALLS OF TROY...WHY DOES THE 'slow cumbersome beast CONTINUE TO HIDE AND NOT MEET HIS OBVIOUS FATE????   ah what a day ir will be in the beer garden!!!!!  MAKE NO DOUBT, i WILL BE CHUGGING ON THAT DAY!

NOTE:   I know for a fact that their owner of the Rhinos was mad at my previous posts and actually brought it up at owners meetings....attacking such an innocent canine....he (and we all know who he is) should be ashamed of himself....lets set up a meeting to discuss it....we are now very hungry and the Pack wants to eat....maybe we can lure the large dumb oaf?  Sometimes a big kill is not so difficult???

&.    Parksider:   I read it all.   Hello old friend.... how are you?

You know who I am and i know who you you are....we are always respectful but our Opinions are different.

I know that many, many people followed our discussions and I look forward to our next encounter.,....I WARN YOU NOW!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!(Do not say I didn't warn you...its official)

DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE 'WOLF';PLEASE RESPOND! (WOLFPACK FANS ARE ACTUALLY VERY FRIENDLY AND WANT TO HELP)

I have only TWO questions for for you and i ask for a true and honest response:

My question: 1"   What would it take for the Parksider to become a true fan of the Toronto Wolfpack?

-I think that 3 or 4 specific things should do ....but it is up to you?

My question 2 (important) If I meet these reasonable criteria ,as Parksider himself writes them, will he buy a season ticket and publically admit defeat on this forum and website (as any true gentleman would?)

NOTE: The Parksider is a long term poster on this site and, I believe, deserves a certain level of respect.  Decorum should be observed.

7.   TO THE AUSSIES!!!!!!!!   All this NRL ######: :Lets get it straight!  Quit being so full of yourselves....we all know the facts and do not need our faces rubbed in it....poorly done!

I lived in Oz.   I was bought over by Union as a coach/technical expert  (100-, 000 AUS/'year)  (housing stipend paid by governing authority: we all know how it used to work with the money IN 'union!  ...I drank many beers with all the big names at the time.   Don't lie!).   I was a known  person in Union from Canada.  That right ....I'm  a Hoser Cameron Highlander.

Everyone who personally know me knows that whole thing did not work out well and I had brought over my whole family to live...amongst the RUGBY UN ION ELITE...in Sydney (Lane Cove: but i was in my heart learning that I was only  a working man from working men!!!! .   Top of the top at the best times as a player and rep!...aw shucks...)..

North America is ripe for the plucking....this is the time of League...we know who we are and what we have have to do to make it happenl.   Quit the infighting since it its fundamentally negative and doesn't play into the team approach....We are all in this together....I honestly believe this !

LONG LIVE LEAGUE<>>>>THIS IS OUR TIME>>>>TIME TO MOVE AND ACT>>>>TAKE THE OFFENSIVE IN NA!!!!!

"
Run With The Pack!"

Signed,

Kayakman

P.s.  Fans from Hunslet....are you still singing?....the TWP loves you guys...all the best old friends!  I love you guys...you are the best oif the best!

Hi Amm

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

You know I'm always lurking in the background!

THE WOLF NEVER SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!( I've been there for reaL MAN.... SURROUNDED BY A PACK IN THE BUSH (HOLY : GRAB THE SPRAY< FOGHORN>>>  to the kayak quick>>>>GRAB THE AXE!!!!! (I've got video from the cam BABY!)

RE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just wasted 1 hour of my typing a message for  the Forum and then I accidently deleted it!

Welcome to my world!!!

I guess i will just rant after six months here

OKAY here it is; 6 months of watching and analyzing

1.  I played lots and lots rugby with Islanders and used to date one (a nice Gal!).   Was indoctrinated into the Tongan culture....many Fijians and Samoans around....can anyone tell me if the Samoans still come to the Tongan Nightclub in Seattle for a fight at midnight in the back alley....only time I was ever the sole White guy in a full, all out brawl with weapons....I was with the Tongans!

Great opportunities for Rugby League here....seize the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fools stumble when they should seize@!

2.  The Bearman is a true man....if you read his posts he is telling it like he sees it...he is honest ....as he said to me himself "It is like a Gods damned festival here....then he guzzled pint...."I love it in Toronto!....then he guzzled another one!"

NOTE: People who live in the Bush know to watch out for the real Bears....but the Bearman is their friendly emmisary!

Have ALE will TRAVEL!

3.   I know the fans from Workington Town hate me after our encounter...I really wish you all the best.  I am not a liar and I don't need small children sending   me crude messages at the insistence of their mothers!    I really didn't take to the threats very well.  As you will note from the record ( I believe it is all properly archived on this site) I actually followed my word and made no further comment on the matter.!...I still believe that i was was correct but i am willing to forgive and forget! (Probably I need to get a thicker skin since this was my first attempt (the forum) at social media(in my entire life.....sorry if I offended in any way on your Club site.!  YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE!?)

It is what it is....

4.  Thanks DP for being who you are and supporting everyone.... true gentleman!  Everyone in League owes him a debt of gratitued for his endless work promoting the sport.  THANK  YOU FOR YOU WORK DP!

5.   Very Sorry I couldn't meet my friends from York when they visited.....I know that I gave you my personal word that I would...it literally broke my heart, seeing you with the flag on the other side of the field as we agreed,  as an entire family emergency (including the future son in law) happened in the west stands during the game...TERRIBLE....ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE....however the Wolf lives for another day of hunting!....all good now!  THANK GOD THE THING WASN'T ON CAMERA!!!!!!!  Thank the Lord for tender mercies!

6.   For the Naysayers the Toronto Wolfpack is here to stay.....we are not going to go away.....we have many new fans.

I've watched and read EVERYTHING. 

Trust me I know>   I've been over there and actually saw the giant oaf in action!

Our Pack will eat any easy prey (sheep and rams, all sorts of other beast,  but we really crave the flesh of the Great Leeds Rhino!!!!!!!

We have the scent....it is only a matter of time....we have the scent....Emmittt will probably volunteer to deliver the final blow when the time comes....just another day on the Tundra!   We hunt you  Great Leeds Rhino....YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED....the Wolfpack will have no mercy for you....quit trying to Duck and Hide.!   All TWP fans know what we want to eat:  RHINO FLESH!!!!!!   For the fans who don't know me since its been so lo9ng....we make no bones about it....every TWP fan know that the day when the CULL occurs will be our finest day! 

HOW THE SUN WILL SHINE ON THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....how the breeze will blow....fine days IN STORE FOR THE twp: like Achilles scaling the WALLS OF TROY...WHY DOES THE 'slow cumbersome beast CONTINUE TO HIDE AND NOT MEET HIS OBVIOUS FATE????   ah what a day ir will be in the beer garden!!!!!  MAKE NO DOUBT, i WILL BE CHUGGING ON THAT DAY!

NOTE:   I know for a fact that their owner of the Rhinos was mad at my previous posts and actually brought it up at owners meetings....attacking such an innocent canine....he (and we all know who he is) should be ashamed of himself....lets set up a meeting to discuss it....we are now very hungry and the Pack wants to eat....maybe we can lure the large dumb oaf?  Sometimes a big kill is not so difficult???

&.    Parksider:   I read it all.   Hello old friend.... how are you?

You know who I am and i know who you you are....we are always respectful but our Opinions are different.

I know that many, many people followed our discussions and I look forward to our next encounter.,....I WARN YOU NOW!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!(Do not say I didn't warn you...its official)

DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE 'WOLF';PLEASE RESPOND! (WOLFPACK FANS ARE ACTUALLY VERY FRIENDLY AND WANT TO HELP)

I have only TWO questions for for you and i ask for a true and honest response:

My question: 1"   What would it take for the Parksider to become a true fan of the Toronto Wolfpack?

-I think that 3 or 4 specific things should do ....but it is up to you?

My question 2 (important) If I meet these reasonable criteria ,as Parksider himself writes them, will he buy a season ticket and publically admit defeat on this forum and website (as any true gentleman would?)

NOTE: The Parksider is a long term poster on this site and, I believe, deserves a certain level of respect.  Decorum should be observed.

7.   TO THE AUSSIES!!!!!!!!   All this NRL ######: :Lets get it straight!  Quit being so full of yourselves....we all know the facts and do not need our faces rubbed in it....poorly done!

I lived in Oz.   I was bought over by Union as a coach/technical expert  (100-, 000 AUS/'year)  (housing stipend paid by governing authority: we all know how it used to work with the money IN 'union!  ...I drank many beers with all the big names at the time.   Don't lie!).   I was a known  person in Union from Canada.  That right ....I'm  a Hoser Cameron Highlander.

Everyone who personally know me knows that whole thing did not work out well and I had brought over my whole family to live...amongst the RUGBY UN ION ELITE...in Sydney (Lane Cove: but i was in my heart learning that I was only  a working man from working men!!!! .   Top of the top at the best times as a player and rep!...aw shucks...)..

North America is ripe for the plucking....this is the time of League...we know who we are and what we have have to do to make it happenl.   Quit the infighting since it its fundamentally negative and doesn't play into the team approach....We are all in this together....I honestly believe this !

LONG LIVE LEAGUE<>>>>THIS IS OUR TIME>>>>TIME TO MOVE AND ACT>>>>TAKE THE OFFENSIVE IN NA!!!!!

"
Run With The Pack!"

Signed,

Kayakman

P.s.  Fans from Hunslet....are you still singing?....the TWP loves you guys...all the best old friends!  I love you guys...you are the best oif the best!

Hi Amm

wtf ?????????

Lol, i'll have what KM's drinking. Good man.

Archived