Let's make BC rock!

White Knight

Really impressed by the recruitment - shows that the club are doing their very best to build the Knights into a force to be reckoned with. We are certainly developing into a BIG side - can't see too many sides getting the better of us physically. The game against the Wolfpack is fast turning into one that Knights fans young and old can not afford to miss. 

We have broken through the thousand barrier several times this season but I feel that will be nothing compared to the numbers that will flood though the gates a week on Sunday - and kids under 16 get in free too I see. Another master stroke, for encouraging the next generation of Knights fans.

So come on Knights fans get yourself to BC on 30 July and bring your scarves, flags and drums and let's turn BC into a fortress and make the place rock!

Up the Knights!

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Yes can't wait ,not only the wolf pack but the rest of our fixtures are going to generate good crowds.

This place is starting to rock ,let's get back to the figures we had, the fans are there.

Come on u kneets.

P.s   Tell a mate ,a relative what they are now missing.

Thanks spanishknight. Came from Scunny for the Workington game, no way going to miss out on Toronto in town.

Does anyone know if there will be any Wolfpack merchandise on sale in the club shop ? Skolars were selling Wolfpack stuff before their 1st ever game, with a percentage of the receipts going to Skolars, and I think other clubs may have reached a similar arrangement.

5 hours ago, Les Ironcats said:

Thanks spanishknight. Came from Scunny for the Workington game, no way going to miss out on Toronto in town.

Does anyone know if there will be any Wolfpack merchandise on sale in the club shop ? Skolars were selling Wolfpack stuff before their 1st ever game, with a percentage of the receipts going to Skolars, and I think other clubs may have reached a similar arrangement.

That is smart marketing on the part of the Wolfpack.

Reading the York threads has me hyped for the TWP/Knights game!  I think your side put up the most points against TWP from teams within L1.   Should be an exciting match.

If you can continue your momentum might you be eyeing the potential to obtain a promotion spot in the 2018 season? 

28 minutes ago, Captain Survival said:

That is smart marketing on the part of the Wolfpack.

Reading the York threads has me hyped for the TWP/Knights game!  I think your side put up the most points against TWP from teams within L1.   Should be an exciting match.

If you can continue your momentum might you be eyeing the potential to obtain a promotion spot in the 2018 season? 

We ain't given this year up yet 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

38 minutes ago, DEANO said:

We ain't given this year up yet 

That is the spirit!  It would require Barrow and Whitehaven to both stumble badly - the Barrow folks are in a bit of a tither but Whitehaven seems to have a pretty firm grasp of matters.  Nonetheless I will wish you the best - even against us!

Be advised TWP are fielding a full healthy first tier for the Super  8's.  We are told they are ready to rumble.....

1 hour ago, Captain Survival said:

That is the spirit!  It would require Barrow and Whitehaven to both stumble badly - the Barrow folks are in a bit of a tither but Whitehaven seems to have a pretty firm grasp of matters.  Nonetheless I will wish you the best - even against us!

Be advised TWP are fielding a full healthy first tier for the Super  8's.  We are told they are ready to rumble.....

Don't know if you know the format for promotion. Only the top of the league is automatically promoted ( but even they weren't last season). After the super 8s the next 4 play off. 2v5 and 3v4. The winners of those two games meet in the final at the highest ranked team. So all to play for

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

On 22/07/2017 at 5:47 PM, Captain Survival said:

We are told they are ready to rumble....

And so are we, full strength side aye shows they are not taking us lightly after our last encounter, matched the Wolfpack in many ares that day but lacked size in our forwards which took it's tole biggest player that day was B.T.W. for us  you will find we have more in the tank this time round bring it on come ye Kneets lets show em what yorkshire steel is 

Archived