Sign in to follow this  
RogerT

2018 Squad.

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, graham fisher said:

Thought you'd have announced Tom Hemingway as your major signing by now. And no it's not a wind up.😂😂

I am sure if we have signed Tom.....at least he will see it as a step forward.......good luck to him....

some players shine at certain clubs......he's had good games for us in the past....he might need a spark...( or rocket )...

• Like 1

Probably pay as you play though and just cover for Dom and patch.

Missed out on Briggs though as I'm confident in saying southernwood has lacked this year

Some more signings announced today and introduced in Kevin's post match speech. Jonny Campbell back in the fold, and Michael Ward , the Oldham prop of headgear, beard, and flowing hair, now a Bulldog.

• Like 3

Michael Ward will be a very good signing for us, especially with Alex Rowe showing signs of age. 

Oh for a quality stand-off with pace and a kicking game. As a chum pointed out to me earlier, however, they aren't easy to come by these days. 

2 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

There you go Bi11. What did we say yesterday...Merry Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Heard this morning that your sniffing round one of our senior players, probably our most senior player😊😊

???? spicer.

We've made our 'lower club' signings now, even though describing JC as such doesn't seem right, we need a couple coming the other way now to kick on. Stand off/halfback cover is a must, can't rely on Walker at stand-off as a regular fixture. Head there, speed fading. 

1 hour ago, phildog said:

We've made our 'lower club' signings now, even though describing JC as such doesn't seem right, we need a couple coming the other way now to kick on. Stand off/halfback cover is a must, can't rely on Walker at stand-off as a regular fixture. Head there, speed fading. 

Read my comment above,you may have your wish😉

3 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Heard this morning that your sniffing round one of our senior players, probably our most senior player😊😊

do bulldogs sniff ?.....I guess they must do.....

yep I heard Sykes on the grapevine....I just dismissed it as a rumour......he seems to have been Dewsbury forever....and I thought he was likely to see out his career with you....he might just fancy a change.....

waits for backlash.....lol.:girlwah:

could i just say at 37ish the lads a cracking season,but still to try count to at least 6 before going towards refs...imo like.:girlfish:

Yeah me too, although to be fair I had drunk 15 pints and I always start hearing voices after 10 pints usually telling me to kill people who spread iffy rumours!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ramsfandan said:

Heard lillycrop could be heading back to rams 👀

You've heard wrong mate, we've got a good prop coming in but it's not Tom Lillycrop, unfortunately.

Anyway I think he's on a 2 year contract?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ramsfandan said:

Heard lillycrop could be heading back to rams 👀

Utter drivel.

I don't know why people insist on posting spurious gossip online. 

Worse still are those that genuinely find out stuff from players etc.. and rush onto the forum to hint at it. I guess it make them feel important. Show some decorum.

3 minutes ago, Lone Drinker said:

Utter drivel.

I don't know why people insist on posting spurious gossip online. 

Worse still are those that genuinely find out stuff from players etc.. and rush onto the forum to hint at it. I guess it make them feel important. Show some decorum.

What's up got out of bed wrong side? It's called banter😊