Swinton

As I understand it, Swinton have avoided relegation by beating Bradford Bulls at Odsall. A big, huge well done to them given the difficulties they have been through and are going through. Sad for Bradford and Oldham, but good to see a famous old club surviving by the skin of their teeth.

10 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

As I understand it, Swinton have avoided relegation by beating Bradford Bulls at Odsall. A big, huge well done to them given the difficulties they have been through and are going through. Sad for Bradford and Oldham, but good to see a famous old club surviving by the skin of their teeth.

Hate to break it to you but Swinton can still go down 

25 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Oh dear, someone tell him.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

41 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

They've given themselves a better chance by what has happened today:

http://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/news/12196/10952958/super-league-super-8s-explained-ahead-of-fixture-announcement

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We're new to the championship but who thought this idea up ? No disrespect to Oldham but we've played them four times already this season and we play them again in the new comp. 

Let's be fair, sometimes you get drawn against the same side in a few comps.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived