Sign in to follow this  
Wakefield Ram

Commemorative Mugs

Ideal present mugs with teams, scorers and lead up games for 1929 Challenge Cup Final, 1973 and 2000 Grand Final. Only £10 and on sales at Reception and Shop. They should put details on the website.

I bought two mugs weeks ago and asked them to publicise them on the club shop part of the Rams website. They said they would but then the club shop page disappeared. Something about approaching the shirt supplier directly via their website ! Only thing was it didn't help if you wanted a mug ( as in cup ) 

Actually the mugs are quite good both for yourself or as a present. Fans from the south stand are unlikely to know about them unless they make a point of looking in the shop. The mugs commemorate the first ever Wembley final ( Dewsbury/Wigan ) and our Dewsbury/ Leeds  famous win. Incidentally did you know about the pin badges  ( £3 think ) 

GET INTO THE SHOP PEOPLE AND FEEL HAPPY EVERY TIME YOU LIFT THE MUG TO YOUR LIPS

Edited by myview

2 hours ago, myview said:

I bought two mugs weeks ago and asked them to publicise them on the club shop part of the Rams website. They said they would but then the club shop page disappeared. Something about approaching the shirt supplier directly via their website ! Only thing was it didn't help if you wanted a mug ( as in cup ) 

Actually the mugs are quite good both for yourself or as a present. Fans from the south stand are unlikely to know about them unless they make a point of looking in the shop. The mugs commemorate the first ever Wembley final ( Dewsbury/Wigan ) and our Dewsbury/ Leeds  famous win. Incidentally did you know about the pin badges  ( £3 think ) 

GET INTO THE SHOP PEOPLE AND FEEL HAPPY EVERY TIME YOU LIFT THE MUG TO YOUR LIPS

Are they bone china or that tediously cheap stoneware only fit for our neighbours across the valley?

i know times are hard but one has to maintain standards. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, NickD said:

Are they bone china or that tediously cheap stoneware only fit for our neighbours across the valley?

i know times are hard but one has to maintain standards. 

Bone China for £10 ??. If they are even I may buy one. BTW the beakers (mugs) are one of BISSA best sellers as we now have more than 12 designs and counting. On another note well done on your finish to the season.

Colin...BISSA. 

Edited by colinb
  • Like 1

Beakers over the valley have to have lids on them so they don't spill their shandy in their crisps.. ;)

4 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Not bone china, but pretty decent. Our Batley friends won't understand, making a Wembley final or winning a major trophy...

can you ?

4 hours ago, colinb said:

Bone China for £10 ??. If they are even I may buy one. 

You'd be surprised.  Always bought China mugs when getting corporate stuff in my previous job.  Loads of companies will do you pretty decent China mugs for not much more than the stoneware and unless your common you'd easily appreciate the difference.  And as we know Rams fans could never be considered common. We don't sing a lot and we don't buy as much ale from the bottle bars but that's cos essentially we're dead posh.   

• Like 2