Fantastic news for Bradford bulls

coolie

From yet another defeat this weekend due to a free weekend of fixtures, well done to everybody concerned at stopping the current decline... If only for a week

Fingers crossed normal service will be resumed next week to show us all what a big club you really are :):)

I think it's a 50 50 split.

Those who I talked to were full of gloom. They knew they were in a dogfight and deserved their position

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

55 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

There is going to be no relegation so it dont matter what state they are in.

And to think you spent all that money on a new coach, training pitch and 30 new players and for what :girlfish:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

And to think you spent all that money on a new coach, training pitch and 30 new players and for what :girlfish:

We spent the money to make sure we finished above the Bulls because believe you me if we'd have finished below them then we'd have definitely got relegated.

31 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

We spent the money to make sure we finished above the Bulls because believe you me if we'd have finished below them then we'd have definitely got relegated.

Spot on.  We all suspected this.  

You can see why Piggys mystified though.  We were beating the Doggies even when we ###### so a lot of what's happened since won't make sense - to him.   

4 hours ago, NickD said:

Spot on.  We all suspected this.  

You can see why Piggys mystified though.  We were beating the Doggies even when we ###### so a lot of what's happened since won't make sense - to him.   

Your only as good as your last result and if it weren't for our generosity you'd be deeper in the do do but I don't sense any gratitude :airkiss:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

1 hour ago, Eddie_Rombo said:

That 58-4 hammering by London was your last result! :tease:

Yeah you only lost 52 - 8  so you must be a much better team than us oh hang on a mo I've just looked at the league table :butcher:

10 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Yeah you only lost 52 - 8  so you must be a much better team than us oh hang on a mo I've just looked at the league table :butcher:

Probably would have been a different story if Morrison was sacked last season and Kelly appointed sooner. Speaking of Morrison I have heard he is on his way to Batley next season. Great news!

On 26/07/2017 at 5:27 AM, graham fisher said:

Come on Graham if you had finished below the Bulls you would of deserved relegation

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:24 PM, EQUALIZER said:

3 possible 4  -  1  priceless.

you do sound so excited tranquiliser, and I guess its something we Batley fans have taken for granted over the past few years,
its great that someone so young can get so much excitement from our local sport.
Im sure if it does go to 4-1, youll be able to W**K yourself silly till Boxing day......Happy Days..

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

25 minutes ago, RPH said:

you do sound so excited tranquiliser, and I guess its something we Batley fans have taken for granted over the past few years,
its great that someone so young can get so much exctiement from our local sport.
Im sure if it does go to 4-1, youll be able to W**K yourself silly till Boxing day......Happy Days..

so thats how you spend your nights out.

35 minutes ago, RPH said:

its great that someone so young can get so much exctiement from our local sport.

Why would he want to work himself silly till boxing day ?

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

22 minutes ago, grumpyoldram said:

Why would he want to work himself silly till boxing day ?

with the reposte......I think its more like.... " herself ".....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

8 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

Very touchy whats up do you realize your so called dominance is coming to an end.Dont forget this coach won more trophies in one season than you have in 83 years.Can see us beating you every season from now on.

I think one thing we can all agree on, is that our next encounter should be an absolute belter - and close.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

1 hour ago, grumpyoldram said:

I think one thing we can all agree on, is that our next encounter should be an absolute belter - and close.

Yep, less that 2 miles.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I've heard our next encounter is to be played in Clacton on Sea as part of the RFL's new strategy of taking games to non rugby league hot beds

Sheffield vs swinton is been played at margate 

Oldham vs Rochdale is been played at Aberystwyth 

RFL is expecting a sell out at at venues :)

Bradford vs toulouse is been played on the south downs...or is it northern down...I do get confused ;)

5 minutes ago, coolie said:

I've heard our next encounter is to be played in Clacton on Sea as part of the RFL's new strategy of taking games to non rugby league hot beds

Sheffield vs swinton is been played at margate 

Oldham vs Rochdale is been played at Aberystwyth 

RFL is expecting a sell out at at venues :)

Bradford vs toulouse is been played on the south downs...or is it northern down...I do get confused ;)

I think you missed a tablet again.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived