Just an idea

RogerT

As I said in another topic about Toulouse away in the 8's, give it a miss and the money you save could go towards the cost of a trip to Toronto next season provided they gain promotion.

If you apply about now if you have been in bother it gives them time to look into it.

That's what as been the trouble with some of the Champ 1 teams, that's why Batley should be sorting this out now, I know that we don't know when we will play them even if they do get promoted, better being safe than sorry.

Does speeding points count

51 minutes ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

I got a Rolf Harris LP when I was 7.

I guess I won't be going to Toronto, then. :cry:

rolf harris.lol.  thats nowt i was in a special school as a nipper for been in bother along with a great lad who played in our u11 rugby team,he went on to play for wigan and leeds too, fast as lightening and tough as old boots . people couldent understand why all the fast lads never won any races on sports day, we laughed at the time 50 years ago but the fella who gave out the winners medals and took them out for supper was none other than mr saville.:rtfm:  you could see slowing down near the line for second, so we aint going to toronto...:ph34r:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp?utm_campaign=eta_20150417_travel&utm_source=online_vanity-url&utm_medium=web-marketing&utm_content=canada.ca-eta/

This is the official Canadian Government site for visa's and only costs CD7.00.

I might have a go tomorrow just in case we go.

Cheers Roger.

2 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

I got a Rolf Harris LP when I was 7.

I guess I won't be going to Toronto, then. :cry:

That's aiding & abetting a known criminal 

Unpack ya bag you naughty naughty boy ;)

Pamela Anderson got refused last week

She was suspected of smuggling in a large amount of crack concealed about her person ;)

2 hours ago, redditchbulldog said:

been there with work and didnt get to see as much of the city as would have liked due to working

It's windy that's all you need to know RB, a nightmare for the toupee'd gentlentleman like myself :hi:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

12 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

It's windy that's all you need to know RB, a nightmare for the toupee'd gentlentleman like myself :hi:

Isn't it mighty pretty though?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just in case we have to go there to play them I have just completed their eTA form and paid the CD7 and had confirmation back that it as been approved and I can now fly to Canada.

I used the link above it takes about 10 mins if you have never done one before.

6 hours ago, RogerT said:

Just in case we have to go there to play them I have just completed their eTA form and paid the CD7 and had confirmation back that it as been approved and I can now fly to Canada.

I used the link above it takes about 10 mins if you have never done one before.

I wonder if they will have nice indoor bar and the match on the  tv screen over there... so you don't have to watch the match in the fresh air.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived