Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lifer

Haven Away

10 posts in this topic

About 500 supporters made the trip to whitehaven a fortnight ago, how many are going this week, fantastic support last time out, lets hope its the same numbers this time, not a lot being said about the game at this moment in time.COYR.

1 person likes this

So quiet that I have just checked that the game is actually this weekend.

Do we have any coaches going up?

Regards Penno

Barrow: Ryan Fieldhouse, Shane Toal, Declan Hulme, Eze Harper, Brett Carter, Jamie Dallimore, Lewis Charnock, Joe Bullock, Karl Ashall, Oliver Wilkes, Bradd Crellin, Jarrad Stack, Martin Aspinwall. Subs: Nathan Mossop, Dan Toal, Tom Walker,  James Duerden.

Whitehaven; Elliot Miller, Jordan Burns, Chris Taylor, Jessie Joe Parker, Dave Thompson, Dion Aiye, Paul Crook, Jordan Hand, James Tilley, Glenn Riley, Connor Holliday, Scott McAvoy, Carl Forster. Subs: Ste Roper, James Newton, Karl Olstrom, Tommy Holland.  

Referee: Gareth Hewer.

Whitehaven 0 v Barrow 0.

York 12 Toronto 0. 

Good win 😁

Shame I didn't get to game today but from commentary sounds like the team made up for last trip up the coast ... quite few penalties but the wins what we wanted. well played barrow.. 

Whitehaven 2 Barrow 15. 

Newcastle 14 Workington 30 

York 26 Toronto 16

Well done boys I eat my words from last week! Also well done to York, massive effort!

Great win, a much better balance, better defence, less mistakes, brilliant attitude, thanks lads.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

great result ... sounded like a much improved performance and to stop Haven scoring a try is a superb defensive effort... oh and Hewer is to blame for the result and Havens poor display and Oli, Dally and Brett C influenced the refs decision making throughout (it must be true all the Haven fans on their forum are saying so lol) !!!

Bring on Donny

And a massive well done to York ... one in the jacksie for the RFL

Edited by morty
2 people like this

Yessssssss. Well done lads. Agree with morty. Well done York. I think with your new signings, you are our main threat now.

2 people like this