ROUND 21 Match Thread - plus the Great Slider Debate and Ice Cream Furore - plus a rant

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Graham said:

Dogs doing it for Des?

Maybe... Or just to mess with me since I questioned their point scoring ability :))

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Footy Show preview.

Car Park Ninja comp is apparently a highlight.

Who said TV was boring?

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Klemmer's been pretty effective so far. Maybe the Dogs best. Some good offloads.

* Subject to change

Commentators manage to criticize Lichaa's service at DH and Hasler's blind faith in him without naming either man. Good stuff.

* Subject to change

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Misi today:

IMG_1351.thumb.JPG.f17ef46c33f62b1164ecd2d7e909f1e5.JPG

Hasn't aged one bit.

* Subject to change

That Wallace tackle was a thing of beauty.

* Subject to change

Remarkable defence here from the Dogs.

* Subject to change

DWZ scores in the corner! Nice pass from the centre, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Waqa Blake finally realized he had to pass the ball to his winger.

* Subject to change

Good afternoon all. Thank you for the updates. Its lunchtime so I will stay with this till the end.

Graham, question for you why did Featherstone part company  with their manager he got them to the middle eights. The board should put them Rugby League Journals away making them all misty-eyed for glory days.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

I see that Jackson is on the field for the Dogs. I suspect that he started the game. Has he done anything all night?

* Subject to change

DWZ! :D

* Subject to change

1 minute ago, Irish Saint said:

Good afternoon all. Thank you for the updates. Its lunchtime so I will stay with this till the end.

Graham, question for you why did Featherstone part company  with their manager he got them to the middle eights. The board should put them Rugby League Journals away making them all misty-eyed for glory days.

Chairman decision. Supposedly not happy with style of play and defence.

His contract was due to end. Wasn't going to be renewed

We seem to not be serious about our chances in mid 8s so Chairman prepared to roll the dice and get new bloke in early.

Just my thoughts

Archived