Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TMF

Wigan v Hull

17 posts in this topic

So, Wigan will play Hull in Australia next year in a Super Greed game. So now we see the plan, finally.

Bet its Sky Idea greedy sods 

Why would Australians who can watch high quality NRL watch a Sky Super league match with a couple of teams who couldn't hold their own in the NRL, have to rely on a few Australians who are past NRL standard and a few English guys who couldn't make it in the NRL? You couldn't make this one up but I suppose Hull Sharks and The Pies will make some more money

1 person likes this

what a waste of time

I agree with the above points. So why aren't the RL giving a comprehensive reason why? I mean, it's not as if any of them will be going over there to watch the match is it?

I get what everyone is saying on this topic. But its the private clubs and Superleagues decision about where and when these games are played. They must believe it makes financial sense to their businesses.

As TMF in his profile signature points out its "Supergreed" 

The RL in the form of the RFL and the long suffering fans of the two clubs  have zero influence. With a bit of luck the 20 odd thousand fans of the two culprits might  make a stand and change their loyalty to either a South Cumbrian or West Midland team. That would teach 'em.😁

I have a mate in Wigan who loves Green's pies. It's a start.

1 person likes this

There is a petition going round in an effort to force changes in the RFL Executive. So far 1500 have signed. I feel something  must be done to our game or it will die.

More details Mike?

i will sign it Mike

My God. Iv'e read both links and signed both of them. I'm speechless at what you have unearthed.  I don't know where you are from mate but you are obviously a true RL fan and I appreciate the work put into this. Well done bud. I appeal to all Raiders fans to read the above and sign the petitions. I have been a critic of Supergreed for a long time but frustrated about not being able to do anything about it. Finally someone has shown a way forward for the forgotten. Again, well done and thanks John. 

Ditto i have signed both as well. come on you rugby league fan's let's start fighting for our clubs right's and future onwards and upwards 

The money it costs to fly , accommodate all the players and officials could be better used by sharing out with lower league clubs or grass roots. 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, walneyite said:

The money it costs to fly , accommodate all the players and officials could be better used by sharing out with lower league clubs or grass roots. 

Trouble is its a Superleague business decision. 

Those businesses only look at what they can pillage from the lower league and grass roots with no thought of investing in the future. 

The RFL have no say in Superleague issues

Edited by Bearman
Added content